Yankees Reportedly Have Discussed Manny Ramirez

"Reportedly" and "Discussed"

How is this a story again?

"Reportedly" and "Discussed"

How is this a story again?

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I bet 29 other teams have at least discussed it too... Who cares?
This.

But people saying he's washed up have no idea what they're talking about. True, he can no longer play the field, and yes he's lost some bad speed, but any AL team could use him. And if the Yanks signed him he'd boost an already elite offense. In order to win ball games you need to get on base, and seeing as how his pitch recognition and OBP numbers are still phenomenal, he would be a good signing.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I bet 29 other teams have at least discussed it too... Who cares?
This.

But people saying he's washed up have no idea what they're talking about. True, he can no longer play the field, and yes he's lost some bad speed, but any AL team could use him. And if the Yanks signed him he'd boost an already elite offense. In order to win ball games you need to get on base, and seeing as how his pitch recognition and OBP numbers are still phenomenal, he would be a good signing.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I really wish there was a Yankees off season thread where this news could have or might have already been posted...yea...that would have been real convenient

Or even an MLB offseason thread...

if only...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I really wish there was a Yankees off season thread where this news could have or might have already been posted...yea...that would have been real convenient

Or even an MLB offseason thread...

if only...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
he's gonna come out and say the yankees were his favorite team as a kid

NEVER! It was always the Mets.
I don't dislike the Yankees as much as I dislike their fans really. Idk, an irritating bunch.

when he got traded to the dodgers he said the dodgers were his favorite team as a kid
a few weeks ago when it was discussed that the blue jays were interested in him, it was said that was his favorite team as a kid
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
he's gonna come out and say the yankees were his favorite team as a kid

NEVER! It was always the Mets.
I don't dislike the Yankees as much as I dislike their fans really. Idk, an irritating bunch.

when he got traded to the dodgers he said the dodgers were his favorite team as a kid
a few weeks ago when it was discussed that the blue jays were interested in him, it was said that was his favorite team as a kid
roll.gif

*Looks at Yankees struggle appreciation thread from two years back"

"Dies from the moronic comments inside"

laid_out.JPG

*Looks at Yankees struggle appreciation thread from two years back"

"Dies from the moronic comments inside"

laid_out.JPG

Back
Top Bottom