YAY! my baby is home after a successful surgery

That sounds like a real stressful situation for any parent to go through. God bless, and may she live a long, healthy and happy life.

Good to hear that. Your baby is very adorable. She looks tiny though. I can...but sometimes I can't wait to be a mommy!

Congrats
pimp.gif

damm sometimes i feel like having a baby but muh wallet wont let me
The money aspect isn't too bad (except for day care), it's more about time- babies take up most of your "free" time, and thensome, but it's worth it!

Originally Posted by czur1127

congrats son..... damm sometimes i feel like having a baby but muh wallet wont let me
laugh.gif
I feel that sht!

smokin.gif
She's grade A piffery. Might be the last pic, but she looks long,how tall is she?

I had that when I was a baby and had to get surgery. Something about a muscle was basically choking something and wouldn't let any food down, and all theyhad to do was kinda stab the muscle and it let go. I have a scar on my right ribcage from it, but I'm sure they can do it arthroscopically now. Glad tohear everything went well and everything should turn out fine.

aww man, Im happy for U homie, U got a beautiful daughter with big beautiful eyes. Glad she's goin OKay.

daughter's are a mess to raise My dude lol believe me, I know, Good luck with daddy's lil girl

I am glad to hear that your daughter is doing good and had a successful surgery. I only hope and pray for the best for the both of you and take care ofyourself and your daughter.

jolly baby
pimp.gif

....and i prayed for babies across the world last night after a certain post

congrats.. happy to know she is doing better. That must be one of the scariest things to hear about in life is when something is wrong with your child andneeds to have surgery. everytime he took obe of my kids for check ups and they said some off the wall word. they had me mad shook til they said its only thisand that its common with asian babies

glad to hear she is doing well man, you got a cute daughter. you gotta do her right and put her onto three 6 and jordans.
laugh.gif
i would do it but my babies mom would kill me.

Back
Top Bottom