YAY! my baby is home after a successful surgery

Good to hear. Wasn't it hard seeing your baby get drug'ed and rolled into surgery?? my son had surgery twice....when he was 3 months and 6 months oldto get his cleft lip and palate fixed....it felt horrible seeing him slowly fall asleep and then the nurse coming to take him away.

pimp.gif
good to see daddies doing what daddies supposed to do mane
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Damn man congrats on the succesful surgery. That kind of thing is real scary as a parent. When my son was like a year old he kept getting ear infections sothey had to do a procedure on him. It was a simple thing, but was very scary from my end. I was worried the whole time he was in there.

Good to hear that she is doing well. Shame that some babies have to go through surgery when they're so small, but as long as they're 100% afterwards,that's all that matters.

memphis...pics of baby mama

Word....
laugh.gif

But seriously....

Pics of the bm????

Nah, but Glad to see your lil one is doing well....She has big eyes
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Hope you have a chopper ready for when she gets about 13-14 yrs old....

Originally Posted by AirJordans4Life

Wasn't it hard seeing your baby get drug'ed and rolled into surgery??

that has to suck...
ohwell.gif

congrats man. you mustve had a good feeling when she got better

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

my baby had to get surgery for pylorus stenosis.
basically she had a muscle in her stomach that wouldnt let her food digest fully. so she would always spit her food up and not gain any weight.

she been home a week or so and had her follow up doctors appointment today and gained all her weight back + some more.
now she's 9 lbs, looking good and not throwing her food up!
chea!
pimp.gif

you know i gotta hit you with pics of memphisgirl55:

288114495.jpg

288114491.jpg

288114487.jpg

288114485.jpg

288114479.jpg

288114472.jpg

288114486.jpg

288114481.jpg
God bless you and you're little girl. My wife and I had to fly out to Philadelphia for a few months so that our daughter could be born andhave her heart conditions operated on. Even though doctors gave her like a 1 in 5 chance of survival past a few days she fought through and just turned two afew weeks ago. She's been through a few surgeries since and still has at least one more, but bottom line is she's doing great.

I don't know where these little boys and girls get their strength from, but it is the most awe inspiring thing to watch and be around. Congrats again toyou and your family and I'm so happy and proud of your little girl!

Back
Top Bottom