Yellowing on IIIs

Okay, I was wondering for those of you who bought the recent IIIs that were released (CDPs and True Blues), how bad is the yellowing problem. Is it only aminor problem?

All answers (and pics) are appreciated

slightly yellow on my fire reds, dont know how i got a huge paint chip on mines tho, daang!

Slight yellowing on the heel tab of my Flips. Fire reds are ok so far, and I have rocked these hard. The Flips have only been worn maybe twice?

no pics (still cant figure out how to post pics)BUT my cdp's are MINT! not much white on 'em....however my heel tabs on my 2007 fire red 3's arestartin to yellow

How should they yellow, the midsole is painted on the recent retros!? But wait for the paint to chip off...
eyes.gif

i've worn mine for almost a year straight now, and i have no yellowing whatsoever.

Yea my fire reds are slightly but my flips are way worest!! Mmm is there any treatment for this? I know u guys r mad scientist when it comes to this stuff.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i think its minor. i have both shoes and mine are fine thus far

incorrect. Either a shoe yellows, or it doesn't. The 3's are prone 2 oxidation no matter what.

edit for trunks: I would rather be a scientific sneaker head with facts, than a religious sneaker head that believes what is told
roll.gif

I feel where you're coming from tho kiddo, and welcome 2 Jordan Brand forum 2010

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i think its minor. i have both shoes and mine are fine thus far

incorrect. Either a shoe yellows, or it doesn't. The 3's are prone 2 oxidation no matter what.

edit for trunks: I would rather be a scientific sneaker head with facts, than a religious sneaker head that believes what is told
roll.gif

I feel where you're coming from tho kiddo, and welcome 2 Jordan Brand forum 2010

i believe that too. my CDPs are fine after a little over a year. except with minor creases and cracks on the midsole. no yellowing tho. same with the TB's

I get my TBIII's on release date. wore them every day for 2 months and every 2nd day since then and mine show NO sign of yellowing. I have some paintcracking on the mid sole but considering the amount of use and me being 95kg's i'm not surprised. Where are they supposed to yellow???

Call me crazy....but I kinda like the yellowing of the tabs..lol......my fire reds has started and my true blues are still white.....My CdP 3's won'tbecause the tabs are black or does the jumpman also yellow?

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Call me crazy....but I kinda like the yellowing of the tabs..lol......my fire reds has started and my true blues are still white.....My CdP 3's won't because the tabs are black or does the jumpman also yellow?

I own a pair of ds 01 black cements and the Nike Air logo on the back has not yellowed at all so I would imagine it would be the same for the cdp versionalthough I admittedly seldom wear them.

Back
Top Bottom