Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

Originally Posted by five30

I benefited from a random restock. Not too happy about the $150 price, but I couldn't get it for cheaper anywhere else.

I just got done fraying mine and I think they look better that way.

Glad to see you got your pair man.

Thanks, Rapido. It's one of the few times when I was actually at the right place at the right time.

I finally received my pair today after damn near 2 weeks in the mail... I'm happy with them. They're a nice alternate to my black denim highs.

still on the hunt for my 11.5 or 12...ebay and resale prices are a bit
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

Originally Posted by AV415

did anywhere in sf have these? like true or something?

True doesnt have an SB account. Huf had them. DLX had them.
aight thanks for the info. do you know if people camped out for these? wanna know if i could have copped them without a hassle

i havent gotten a pair of the dunks in the longest time. where can i get these in a sz 9? and whats a fair price to pay for them?

aight thanks for the info. do you know if people camped out for these? wanna know if i could have copped them without a hassle
Actually TRUE does have a SB account. My boy copped his pair from there.

I dont know who said it earlier but i know someone in here was saying these were uncomfortable and felt bad on feet .

And they were absolutely right i wore mine thanksgiving day and on Black Firday and dam my feet were feeling terrible and all i did was sit and eat and walkaround a little and i was hurting , this is definately a sneaker i regret buying doubles of cause the comfort is terrible and the shoes are very narrow ,Thumbs down for these in comfort !

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

What TRUE are you talking about b/c TRUE on Haight does not have an SB account. FTC and Stussy on Haight have SB accounts. I could be wrong.Did anyone on herecop from True?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I dont know who said it earlier but i know someone in here was saying these were uncomfortable and felt bad on feet .

And they were absolutely right i wore mine thanksgiving day and on Black Firday and dam my feet were feeling terrible and all i did was sit and eat and walk around a little and i was hurting , this is definately a sneaker i regret buying doubles of cause the comfort is terrible and the shoes are very narrow , Thumbs down for these in comfort !

Yea know....I have to say the sole felt a bit different then my other SBs....but still I actually felt really great then them....but I dunno it might be thefact that the way I feel about them> over the way I feel in them plus it seems they get more comfortable with each wear IMO....I've been puttingSof-sole AIR soles in most of my dunks recently and its been pretty dope...I haven't tried them in the RESN's yet but that's what's getting methrough daily wears fa sho.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

What TRUE are you talking about b/c TRUE on Haight does not have an SB account. FTC and Stussy on Haight have SB accounts. I could be wrong.Did anyone on here cop from True?
I know for a fact True Sole doesn't have an SB account. I copped from Stussy and went into True right after. Guccis were not present and theemployee was asking me about mine. Dude must be referring to the True East skate shop in Boston maybe.

im so glad i got these in a 15...best decision ive ever made....with the right gear on, its definitely a "nothing can stop me" type of shoe...i wasgettin comments from every1 today, best shoe ive bought in a while

i got the release info a day after they released. i several called skateshops around my area as soon as i found out they dropped. they sold like crazy though.now i'm still looking for a decent priced pair.

shoes look great...comfort is unlike any other SB I've stuck my foot in which were circa 2004....

Back
Top Bottom