Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by AV415

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

Originally Posted by AV415

did anywhere in sf have these? like true or something?

True doesnt have an SB account. Huf had them. DLX had them.
aight thanks for the info. do you know if people camped out for these? wanna know if i could have copped them without a hassle
Actually TRUE does have a SB account. My boy copped his pair from there.

What TRUE are you talking about b/c TRUE on Haight does not have an SB account. FTC and Stussy on Haight have SB accounts. I could be wrong.Did anyone on here cop from True?
I know for a fact True Sole doesn't have an SB account. I copped from Stussy and went into True right after. Guccis were not present and the employee was asking me about mine. Dude must be referring to the True East skate shop in Boston maybe.

Did you have to camp or wait in line for them?

I actually wore one of my pairs on Thanksgiving and didnt have a problem with the confort at all. And thats that i was standing and walking the whole day sincei hosted dinner at my new house this year...hmmm

so no active in socal got these then huh? that sucks
frown.gif

what makes these "gucci"??? these look like nothing special to me, just another lame colorway of some dunks that dont match anything i have to wear

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

what makes these "gucci"??? these look like nothing special to me, just another lame colorway of some dunks that dont match anything i have to wear

indifferent.gif

dont know what all the comfort complaints are about. the weather finally allowed me to wear mine today. i actually have them on right now and they feelgreat. way more comfortable than most of my jays, and every bit as comfortable as my other sbs. i even had to cop a half sz smaller than usual. i wasworried cause people said they ran small, but i cant tell.

Yea they are more comfortable than a pair of Jays but if you had a pair of SBs around 04 you would def feel the difference.

Rock them the other day....I can feel them starting to break in...and it feels great! Almost as great as my T-19's

Rocked my pair 5 days in a row. They were kinda tight in the toes in the beginning but they've widened out PLUS NO CREASES! Force Fields FTW

i finally got my pair, the skate shop finally got their shipment. i paid retail which was the best part

anyone looking for the Lester Diamond shirt? it's available now at Primitive i ordered 2 this morning for $35 a pop

Back
Top Bottom