Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

How much are these reselling for? I wana get a pair in a sz 11.5-12 but I don't want to overpay. Hwhats the going rate right now?

^$200+
wink.gif

they can be found well under $200.00 on feebay. but that's because the market's over saturated at the moment...

however, i do think they will end up pushing $300.00 in the long run, much like dooms (many have said these are the most hyped sb release since the dooms)...

i picked up 2 more pair today from one of my local spots, they got a restock, but didn't put it on blast on their blog like they normally would...

got both for retail, last 2 they had...

got 6 total now... 2 for me, 4 to flip later down the road.

i've actually looked out for a couple people who've looked out for me on other releases...

but some times i do bank on the flip, to recover from times i've paid rape from NTer's as well...

idk in the bay area. There's restocks today, 12/18, @ Brooklyn Projects, Pasadena. Just got my size 10.5.

finally got my pair today
atlas got a re-up but only 8 pairs
luckily i was 3rd in line

Originally Posted by ppizzel

Originally Posted by wada7

finally got my pair today
atlas got a re-up but only 8 pairs
luckily i was 3rd in line
How much? Did you have to camp out @ atlas?
$150
i got there at 6 am, didnt get out of my car until 8:30 though
people in front of me were there since 1 am

the material looks nice, looks like a pair of mita dunks, they official. its all about quality material... i dont think it would go to good with some guccicloths though

Found a website that appears to have close to a FSR of these. With conversion and shipping I think you'd be looking about 170 range. I've orderedfrom the site before, the shipping takes a while since its international. If you can help me get a pair of the DJ AM Dunks that are coming out within the nextcouple of weeks PM me and I'd be glad to share the site information with you.

Joe.

Glad I don't like green but say kids lined up outside 510 in Berkeley in the rain few weeks back... Glad I passed but good job to those who picked up

Clark have the nice premium leather....but the SB's have denim.....

Clarks have a gum sole.....SB's have a color matched red sole...

Clarks don't have a green mesh tounge with the red outline(its black) SB pops better...

But yeah I think it really just comes down to what people like more? Denim or Ostrich leather?

Custom Frayed Resn's OWN ALL....

Back
Top Bottom