Yesterday morning my nightmare came true.

wow. i don't know you and can't even pretend to know what you're going through, but you and your family have my deepest condolences.

youre strong for being able to write those words so soon.
take your time with the healing process, as it is the only thing that will make the pain go away.

speak about him often, keep his spirit alive.
thank you for sharing your story about him with us =).
my prayers are with you, your family, and most of all, your father.

frown.gif

R.I.P sry to hear that, i can only imagine the pain. my prayers are with u and ur family...hes in a better place

Wow...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and I appreciate your graceful message.

May your father rest in peace - he sounded like a wonderful man.

Sorry to hear about your loss

nearly started crying reading your post

RIP Mr. Wyatt

REST IN PEACE MR. WYATT
I'm very sorry for your loss, and although there's nothing much that can be said since you're the only one know really knows how you feel, Heavenhas gained an extraordinary person, your father. I know your father will guide you and your family through the rest of your life, and you're only going toget stronger. Stay up and God Bless you, your father, and your family.

e7d2568e92f7b6b9ea9c35f3e75f6a67181eaa6.pjpg

sorry for your loss brutha..some advice, use your fathers death as strength in the future. whatever you do or whatever decisions you make in life from thisday forward should be of which your dad will be proud of..wish you the best of luck and a beautiful life ma'am

Edit: thanks for the clarification, dyyhard
happy.gif

^ threadstarter is female (middle). sister is to right of her in pic and bro is to the far right of pic. parents are on left.

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom