Yet another sexual abuse allegation in college sports...Syracuse

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

so what about jim boeheim?

is he gonna say anything now after speaking all tuff last week?

dude should probably go too just for taking the stance he did

defending a friend of 50 years  who had been cleared of this twice before was ok, attacking the accusers was despicable and if he does get canned he brought it upon himself and honestly I think he should just step down

What the hell is going on in this world?
sick.gif

This is disgusting!!

You can tell this dude Davis has been horribly affected by this.
30t6p3b.gif

what I don't understand is how the 3rd accuser's dad is saying his son is a liar, never met bernie fine, and he already has molestation charges against him. What does that say for an accusation?

boeheim is gonna get fired for his reaction to this, not because of what he knew or didn't know. i understand he is a loyal friend but i can't see him stepping down as a protest to bernie fine's firing. if fine did do it he should of been fired after the court had made a decision. he has already been cleared twice, i truly believe in innocent until proven guilty but with the image being everything these days syracuse needed to fire him. its disgusting if true of what fine had done. he should get prison for life.

on the other hand, bernie fine's wife is disgusting too.

Boeheim went all in dude, and he's paying the price, let this be a lesson, NO MATTER HOW WELL YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMEONE(unless they are related to you by marriage), YOU DON'T KNOW THEM.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

so what about jim boeheim?

is he gonna say anything now after speaking all tuff last week?

dude should probably go too just for taking the stance he did

defending a friend of 50 years  who had been cleared of this twice before was ok, attacking the accusers was despicable and if he does get canned he brought it upon himself and honestly I think he should just step down

Exactly. He is paying for going in on those guys. Now he has to back track. This whole thing looks like it has aged him 5 years. I would be amazed if this isn't his last year.
All around it's just sad though. Bernies wife knew about it, and then she mentions how there are probably others. Then she sleeps with him.
30t6p3b.gif

Jimmy B  “The allegations that have come forth today are disturbing and deeply troubling. I am personally very shocked because I have never witnessed any of the activities that have been alleged. I believe the university took the appropriate step tonight. What is most important is that this matter be fully investigated and that anyone with information be supported to come forward so that the truth can be found. I deeply regret any statements I made that might have inhibited that from occurring or been insensitive to victims of abuse.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Maybe they were given courage to speak out by hearing others speak out on a similar plight

Timing should be zero consequence here if the truth comes out.
looks like you are right
Tomaselli said the scandal at Penn State involving former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky prompted him to come forward. Sandusky is accused in a grand jury indictment of sexually abusing eight boys over a 15-year period.
"It was the Sandusky stuff that came out that really made me think about it," Tomaselli said in the phone interview. "A lot of people were slamming ESPN and Bobby for saying anything. I wanted to come out. ... It made me sick to see all that support for Fine at that point. I was positive he was guilty."

i only thought the timing was suspect bc there are a lot of sick people out there who see horrible situations like this, and translate those into an opportunity to grab a major settlement, with little remorse for ruining lives...kinda like the kid who said MJ molested him, but then later said he didnt after he died

but i do find it odd the third victim's father is calling bullshh on his son, and that the guy himself is facing sex charges as well...

sick.gif
son this is a grimey story. But I think we should cool it with the "Boeheim" has to go until the full details are revealed. Just because he took such a strong stance doesnt mean he is guilty of anything or deserving of losing his job

Heard the audio earlier 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 this story is just nuts, like it could be 'There's Something Strange About The Fines'
I wonder who's next 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Heard the audio earlier 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 this story is just nuts, like it could be 'There's Something Strange About The Fines'
I wonder who's next 
30t6p3b.gif

I heard it last night as well...Changed my opinion for sure...I was skeptical b/c of the timing of this, until I heard that phone call with the wife...She's just as +*@@%% up as Bernie...smh

So how come the US Attorney General's Office and the Secret Service are involved in this case but they can't get anyone without penn state connections to investigate the Sandusky case? Is there a reason for this other than maybe the obvious ones?

Talbert

Man, this is so disgusting and I hope both Bernie and Laurie Fine burn in hell. This is crazy and sad. Also, this whole scandal will really expose how much of a ninny and a jerk Jim Boeheim really is. He's been a jerk for a long time and not many people didn't know about it but more of this scandal thing goes on, I think it'll expose him (if it's not exposing him already). 
My question is though, how does ESPN gets off the hook? I mean, if they knew about this 8 years ago and obtained the tape between Davis and Laurie Fine years ago, shouldn't THEY contact the authority? I'm just really confused about the role that ESPN playing in this thing because reasonable thing to do was to contact authority ASAP and not breaking this story out 8 years later. 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

sick.gif
son this is a grimey story. But I think we should cool it with the "Boeheim" has to go until the full details are revealed. Just because he took such a strong stance doesnt mean he is guilty of anything or deserving of losing his job

So Joe Paterno had to go, but Boeheim doesn't? ESPN said they had the tape for years and they said it's not their job to go to authorities because they didn't witness anything, isn't that the same as Joe Pa hearing it from a GA?. WHY are people choosing to come at Penn State but letting all this stuff slide?

Originally Posted by DaG311

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

sick.gif

So Joe Paterno had to go, but Boeheim doesn't? ESPN said they had the tape for years and they said it's not their job to go to authorities because they didn't witness anything, isn't that the same as Joe Pa hearing it from a GA?. WHY are people choosing to come at Penn State but letting all this stuff slide?
JoePa knew of these allegations. And he knew for a while. Didn't go to the police or anything. Much different situation because so far it hasn't come out that boeheim knew anything. 
Nobodies letting it slide dude. it is the opening story on national news last night.

I do not think it's a fire-able offense (it's sure not far off, though), but He needs to speak on it tonight and issue another apology.

A facebook release from the PR department is pretty cowardly and isn't sufficient enough after you went out of your way to attack victims publicly. Stand up there post-game, do it the right way and that can help his cause. If he goes with 'no comment', pressure is just going to build up.
meanwhile, Pete Thamel proving that he is a douche..

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/29/s...e-during-boeheims-tenure.html?_r=1&ref=sports

the guy molested children and you write a glowing biography? 
sick.gif

last time I checked we have a court system. This story is almost as odd as the penn st. case. Something else is def up. 

damn u see that story about the high school bball coach who was using players to make sexually explicit gay videos? what the hell man... i think it happend near sacrameto... dude only got 4 years... smh

Back
Top Bottom