YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

NIPx and MALCALA- dope pickups
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

HKs just came in
smokin.gif

Space Jams on layaway
laugh.gif

Thanks guys
pimp.gif
NguyenPowderIX finally got his Powder IX back
laugh.gif

Itsmedallas: ah damn it man i hope those are not 8.5 or 9
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Thanks guys
pimp.gif
NguyenPowderIX finally got his Powder IX back
laugh.gif

Itsmedallas: ah damn it man i hope those are not 8.5 or 9
mad.gif
10.5, You're 8.5?? PM me I found like 3-4 vvnds pairs I might still have links to

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nice taxis, back when quality existed...

then stop buying them.

shut your mouth
stop crying. you probably dont do anything but walk around in your jordans anyways. so why do you care?
laugh.gif
and why do you sound mad?

why would jordan pay more for producing quality sneakers when people are going to buy them anyways...?
get over yourself. jordan doesnt care about you. jordan brand wants money and this is their best way to maximize profits.
everyone here acts like the jordan brand owes them something because they buy sneakers. salty little children.

YO! A knew exactly who it was when I saw those damn powder IX's.
smh.gif
Killing me.

And them damn black Foams are pretty stupid.
pimp.gif

I don't get the appeal of Hong Kongs.
ohwell.gif

DF!!!

i think the the people who copped multiple pairs of space jams should just post one pair, we all hate resellers

AirAnt23 wrote:

ohwell.gif

DF!!!

neither did I. But something about them that just looking at them more and more... I had to have them. Just like you didn't like Bisons before and now youwant a pair (if I remember reading correctly)

Originally Posted by theLwerd

how many pairs of OG 10s are out there that are still DS?

hopefully alot more so that i can get my hands on them once i start bounty hunting for them next year haha

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

AirAnt23 wrote:

ohwell.gif

DF!!!

neither did I. But something about them that just looking at them more and more... I had to have them. Just like you didn't like Bisons before and now you want a pair (if I remember reading correctly)

How much did those run dallas, if you don't mind me asking? Im not big into AF1's but I was reading the Team AF1 thread and you guys were prettyserious about them
roll.gif
You can PM me the price if you don't wanna putit out here, just out of curiousity

Originally Posted by pay jape

stop crying. you probably dont do anything but walk around in your jordans anyways. so why do you care?
laugh.gif
and why do you sound mad?

why would jordan pay more for producing quality sneakers when people are going to buy them anyways...?
get over yourself. jordan doesnt care about you. jordan brand wants money and this is their best way to maximize profits.
everyone here acts like the jordan brand owes them something because they buy sneakers. salty little children.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gentry???[/color]
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why you tight though???[/color]

Back
Top Bottom