YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

ih5hz8.jpg

Got my finishline order yesterday.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

No offense but those look like b-grades
sick.gif

peep the off spacing between the lace things on the bottom

they all look like b-grades to me...didnt get a pair but nice-pickups everyone

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nice taxis, back when quality existed...

then stop buying them.

shut your mouth
stop crying. you probably dont do anything but walk around in your jordans anyways. so why do you care?
and why do you sound mad?

why would jordan pay more for producing quality sneakers when people are going to buy them anyways...?
get over yourself. jordan doesnt care about you. jordan brand wants money and this is their best way to maximize profits.
everyone here acts like the jordan brand owes them something because they buy sneakers. salty little children.

My same feelings man. They're a biz, and they are about profits...who isn't? They don't owe anyone any favors. If wanna do something about it - DON'T BUY THE SNEAKERS! Boycott em, and hope others follow... JB definitely won't be getting anymore of my hard earned money, and their prices just keep goin Up! I bet we see sum standard-priced $225 J's in 2010, n some dumbas$es gon buy, smh... oh.....nice pickups Ppl. My last pair of J's - Spacejams x4 - coming in today
pimp.gif
. Thet better be decent.

amazing how my one comment got you so butt hurt, fall back kids

IDK BOUT ALL OF YOU ALL BUTIM TIRE3D OF SEEING THOSE JAMS HAHA...NICE PICK UPS EVERYONE LOTS OF HEAT THIS MONTH...HERE WHAT I GOT OVER THE WEEKEND
GOLD MEDAL KOBE IV'S FOR $60.61 FTW!!

AND GOT THIS AT THE SNEAKER SUMMIT IN H-TOWN BUN B'S IN4MATION FITTED SIGNED BY HIM
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

recent outlet pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$60 a piece for the lebrons
pimp.gif

$25 CTK jacket
pimp.gif

gotta support
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i urge everyone to go out and atleast buy ONE, its only $4 bucks and its for a great cause....
i hate you
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

man i need some am09s... my girl copped the cool greys last week.. got me hating lol
and yea i wanted them gold medals for 60... too bad i was in space jam mode and completely missed out!

^ those are starting to grow on me more and more now that theyre at that price
laugh.gif
...maybe next year ill be on the hunt for a pair

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

No offense but those look like b-grades
sick.gif

peep the off spacing between the lace things on the bottom

A-Grades, B-Grades, or whatever. This release caused a MASS frenzy and I was able to acquire at RETAIL without any trouble at all.
tongue.gif

man, i just dont see how some of you cats do it, either living at home w mommy and daddy spending everything you got on kicks or straight selling dope is theonly thing i can think of
laugh.gif
anyways nice stuff NT

Originally Posted by JC5123

man, i just dont see how some of you cats do it, either living at home w mommy and daddy spending everything you got on kicks or straight selling dope is the only thing i can think of
laugh.gif
anyways nice stuff NT

agreed

vshzjp.jpg

2 Polo flannels for $35 each.
shirt $10
shoes $20
jg17it.jpg

and some bracelets.
also got 2 pairs of space jams but no need for pics.

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Originally Posted by JC5123

man, i just dont see how some of you cats do it, either living at home w mommy and daddy spending everything you got on kicks or straight selling dope is the only thing i can think of
laugh.gif
anyways nice stuff NT

agreed
Jobs?

Back
Top Bottom