YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by s dubl

so...whats the "story" in the new SC mag?

it explains why it crashed

this had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! A knew exactly who it was when I saw those damn powder IX's.
smh.gif
Killing me.

DF!!!
LOL my bad Ant do i speak of the a lil too much? I plan on doubling/trippling them up before the retros drop. Everytime a retro drops, OGs startpopping up outa nowhere and DS go for ridiculous prices. Got these for $270 (sold mine 2 years ago for $475
eek.gif
)
pimp.gif
and if i can find more deals like this on them im picking up a ton more! And 1 retro to wear
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by pay jape

stop crying. you probably dont do anything but walk around in your jordans anyways. so why do you care?
laugh.gif
and why do you sound mad?

why would jordan pay more for producing quality sneakers when people are going to buy them anyways...?
get over yourself. jordan doesnt care about you. jordan brand wants money and this is their best way to maximize profits.
everyone here acts like the jordan brand owes them something because they buy sneakers. salty little children.

Gentry???
nerd.gif

Why you tight though???
JordanDon23- I was thinking the same thing^. RLTREYCE was only pointing out the obvious, no need to snap back. Some of you guys are so quick tostart these cyber battles over no reason.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

so...whats the "story" in the new SC mag?

it explains why it crashed
laugh.gif

really?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, but really the latest SC magazine is mostly about all the turf trainers throughout the years. Bo's,Deion's,Griffey's,Air Trainer series,etc..It's worth the pickup.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

A Little Late With This One....
laugh.gif
..... Xmas Was A Good One This Year
pimp.gif
those two pairs should've been the CDP, nice pick ups. My New Years resolution is to stop quoting pics.

i love how even when no pic quoting is in the title, people still do it..lol. gotta do what ya gotta do

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nice taxis, back when quality existed...

then stop buying them.

shut your mouth
stop crying. you probably dont do anything but walk around in your jordans anyways. so why do you care?
and why do you sound mad?

why would jordan pay more for producing quality sneakers when people are going to buy them anyways...?
get over yourself. jordan doesnt care about you. jordan brand wants money and this is their best way to maximize profits.
everyone here acts like the jordan brand owes them something because they buy sneakers. salty little children.

My same feelings man. They're a biz, and they are about profits...who isn't? They don't owe anyone any favors. If wanna do something about it -DON'T BUY THE SNEAKERS! Boycott em, and hope others follow... JB definitely won't be getting anymore of my hard earned money, and their pricesjust keep goin Up! I bet we see sum standard-priced $225 J's in 2010, n some dumbas$es gon buy, smh... oh.....nice pickups Ppl. My last pair of J's -Spacejams x4 - coming in today
pimp.gif
. Thet better be decent.

^^ nice XI lows
pimp.gif

Lebron VIIs, red XIIs, SJs, AM 1 IDs
pimp.gif

OG IXs and Xs
eek.gif
pimp.gif

for me this month, still waiting on some stuff to come in

jhu2wz.jpg

spug53.jpg

m9lv2e.jpg

2qsxdzq.jpg

5zibdu.jpg

2rgi8nl.jpg

and of course

2hqqx08.jpg

^great pic spacej23. I know I'm crazy, but the way JB flipped the jumpman on the DMP's, cdp's, and the 09's really doesn't look right tome.

Thanks c4! I wasn't really a fan of the 2009 SJ's either. I guess that's sortof prominent from the picture I posted though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom