YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Fred!
Waddup.. Appreciate that..
smokin.gif

SOLID pickups NT.....

Ending the year STRONG

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Originally Posted by JC5123

man, i just dont see how some of you cats do it, either living at home w mommy and daddy spending everything you got on kicks or straight selling dope is the only thing i can think of
laugh.gif
anyways nice stuff NT

agreed
Jobs?

bills?
LOL Somtimes I ask myself they same thing....

HOW DO THEY DO IT day in and day out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im sure most of NTers live off mom and dad, thats life....cant knock it

other NTers (like myself) have jobs with familys and priorities and we manage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks to bigj505 for the the heads up on the restock.
wink.gif

2hdtidi.jpg

PL cut on this 10.5 is on point...
jp7qyh.jpg

PL cut isn't quite as high on the sz 9, but still flawless. neither is my size tho. had them in '00 so not too concerned about em.
2e6d7oy.jpg

no hate or trying to flame charm but from recent post about the sj's you seemed uninterested what made you change you mind

loonyrobert - A couple of the best forces ever made. Nice pickup!
ErickM713 - Cute puppy man.
Those concords on the last page are ridiculous. Grail status for me.

ILLIONAIRE -- info on the button-up in the background. dope pick up btw.
AiRodney23 -- eggplant
pimp.gif
NiPxD -- concords
pimp.gif

i coulda got a pair for myself. by the time i got to the spot, they still had like 8 pairs left. actually, considering most ppl said to go half size up, the10.5 is my size. to keep it real, they do look good. we all know the quality issues tho. and honestly, i'm not concerned about keeping a pair for myself. idon't really do jordan anymore. strictly posites and nike retro.
pimp.gif

but i know where yall are coming form, i was def. talking bad about em in the sj thread. but if it was hype air max, i'da def. got a pair to keep.
wink.gif

^^ no hate at all dog just was wondering if u probably saw them in person and was like these are fire which they are and im glad i got my pair, but i guess theearly pics of em turned you off and to me from seeing the pairs bought from stores that sold them on release day they do look better than the ones ppl boughtbefore they came out.

yeah, the pairs i got look real good. saw some ppl rocking them also and they look real nice on the foot. don't get me wrong, i wouldn't mind keeping apair, but i know i'd never wear em so...

Back
Top Bottom