YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

came in from FNL this afternoon...

23w1fdv.jpg

nice true blues, agold... jwdanklefs, i remember those dunks, first time i seen them and my lil bro's first pair....dogged em! lol

But this just came in, Finishline came thru... still waiting on another 10 tho
nerd.gif

Quite pleased, not bad...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Originally Posted by JC5123

man, i just dont see how some of you cats do it, either living at home w mommy and daddy spending everything you got on kicks or straight selling dope is the only thing i can think of
laugh.gif
anyways nice stuff NT

agreed
Jobs?

bills?

man, i just dont see how some of you cats do it, either living at home w mommy and daddy spending everything you got on kicks or straight selling dope is the only thing i can think of
laugh.gif
anyways nice stuff NT

agreed
Jobs?

bills?
Manage money well.... I know for a fact that a lot of the people on here are men with wives and kids and homes...
You really think they're living with momma or selling drugs?

Don't be a hater.

And yo 1Deep I got that same Flinstones blanket except its yellow on the underside!

laugh.gif
anyways nice stuff NT

agreed
Jobs?

bills?
Manage money well.... I know for a fact that a lot of the people on here are men with wives and kids and homes...
You really think they're living with momma or selling drugs?

Don't be a hater.

Agreed, some people are just a little jealous because they do not have what some others have. I feel it myself sometimes, but we arent all equal, nor do I needevery shoe out there. Some may be at home slurgin all their dough str8 on kicks, and some got their %+%% together to allow themselves to spend Their money onwhat They want. Lets all be civil, petty %$$ like this is not needed...

laugh.gif
anyways nice stuff NT

agreed
Jobs?

bills?
Jobs?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

2 Polo flannels for $35 each.
shirt $10
shoes $20

and some bracelets.
also got 2 pairs of space jams but no need for pics.
where did u get dem polo flannels from fam info please? sorry...my PM button was broken so I had to quote your pic to ask this question.

shirt $10
shoes $20

and some bracelets.
^^^ i agree with dude above, need to know where u copped those flannels. That black red would look real good with the Flu games
pimp.gif

shirt $10
shoes $20

and some bracelets.

INFO on the flannels?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
anyways nice stuff NT

Well I know I dont freeload of my moms..left a lonnggg time ago, but as far as the other thing ummmm
wink.gif
. Gotta love agriculture!

Couldn't find the Space Jams like everyone else, so I found these instead.

21045_605774331373_15211914_34748527_8076791_n.jpg

Big-ups to NycPosite, BTW.

Originally Posted by DZaster

And yo 1Deep I got that same Flinstones blanket except its yellow on the underside!
Bruh...Its Not Flintstones...Its Thomas The Tank Engine...

Concords Are Mad Icey Up There...My Size Too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom