YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Nice pickups everyone!

Anyone willing to grab a few pairs of NBA socks for me? (I can pay back through paypal asap)

Just got these in I love Ebay!
1980 nike runners (Anyone know the name of them?)

(Check the vintage heat thread for more pics)

Memph, I just need to show the employee something that says $1.99 from footaction and its a green light since it seems that all stores in the Bay Area are goneas of yesterday

was still able to cop NBA socks for $1.99 plus second one $0.99 but only in colored ones, the white ones were still ringing up for $11.00

i hope i can find the black/purple 12s on super sale so i can cop for the lady and the mini me in da house
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Memph, I just need to show the employee something that says $1.99 from footaction and its a green light since it seems that all stores in the Bay Area are gone as of yesterday

Here you go sir, sorry so late. NT has been down for me all day, finally back up, smh!

hope it helps:

x2qf15.jpg

2000 Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll...been looking for a second DS pair of size 13 for quite a while. Besides a slightly yellow midsole I'm lovingthese...so much better than 2007 or 2009 retros...

dope pick ups everyone.

my pick up arrived today 03 bred 12's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great condtion with box
379206359.jpg

thanks to Mangudai954!!!!

nice chloro's. i decided to go against pair #7 when i saw them on dj am's ebay page. they ended around $160 i think. not bad at all if those are thesame ones.

in regards to the yellowed midsole. one of my pairs has the same thing on just one midsole. is it both for you? the pair is perfectly wearable as I think itsthe paint that has penetrated into the midsole just a bit.

you cannot seriously look at any other nike retro the same after owning the 00s. the 02s, 08s, 09s all become trash and you kick that crap to the curb

man i went to footaction during my break at school and they dont even sell nba socks anymore

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Memph, I just need to show the employee something that says $1.99 from footaction and its a green light since it seems that all stores in the Bay Area are gone as of yesterday

Here you go sir, sorry so late. NT has been down for me all day, finally back up, smh!

hope it helps:

Just got back from the Serramonte FA. Dude there said the half off don't apply to those, but the girl there said it does. So they asked another worker inthe back, NO is the verdict.
eyes.gif
No biggy, just wish I had your receipt toprove both dudes wrong.
laugh.gif

From the wife for Xmas, she's gonna pack it away and i'm not allowed it until Santa says so
frown.gif

No shoes this time but I got something better. To think of it, I've only bought one pair of shoes this entire past year. I've been too busy withcollege and saving up for this bike to buy some kicks.
mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

Back
Top Bottom