YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Freddy~!!! You got them already!?!?!? You must give me a review... you must! Happy New Year bro!
Also, watching Fed play Soderling on TV right now... he's actually wearing them!  *shocked*

Freddy~!!! You got them already!?!?!? You must give me a review... you must! Happy New Year bro!
Also, watching Fed play Soderling on TV right now... he's actually wearing them!  *shocked*

Ginger and cherrywood 16s are dope...good stuff exec

Salty I passed on Xmas Brons....restocks ?

Dope stuff NT

Ginger and cherrywood 16s are dope...good stuff exec

Salty I passed on Xmas Brons....restocks ?

Dope stuff NT

YO! No... seriously. Who didn't get the Grinch's? I feel like the Lord is humbling me. I'm contemplating quitting the game.
30t6p3b.gif
There has to be a small restock?... No? DF!!!

YO! No... seriously. Who didn't get the Grinch's? I feel like the Lord is humbling me. I'm contemplating quitting the game.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by DZaster

columbus has a hoh?

Yup, at Easton I believe. All these Columbus NT'ers coming out of the woodworks 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

im not from ohio. i just cant believe with all the L's the state has been taking that they would actually give them one.
indifferent.gif

columbus has a hoh?

laugh.gif
eek.gif

im not from ohio. i just cant believe with all the L's the state has been taking that they would actually give them one.
indifferent.gif

Finishing strong for the last day of 2010. I guess it does pay off to wait paid 230 shipped for both good price imo.

Happy New Years Niketalk

Finishing strong for the last day of 2010. I guess it does pay off to wait paid 230 shipped for both good price imo.

Happy New Years Niketalk

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

30t6p3b.gif

I didn't.  But rumor has it that some spots might, but you know how fast the rumor mill spins.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

30t6p3b.gif

I didn't.  But rumor has it that some spots might, but you know how fast the rumor mill spins.

columbus has a hoh?

laugh.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

that was nikes way of saying sorry, on lebrons behalf

columbus has a hoh?

laugh.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

that was nikes way of saying sorry, on lebrons behalf

Back
Top Bottom