YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! No... seriously. Who didn't get the Grinch's? I feel like the Lord is humbling me. I'm contemplating quitting the game.
30t6p3b.gif
There has to be a small restock?... No? DF!!!

I didn't.  But rumor has it that some spots might, but you know how fast the rumor mill spins.

Try to stock locate FTA,FTL & Champs @ my mall got the Xmas Lebrons, Xmas KDs, CoughDrops, AF1 Foamposite (Blk/Silver), and Pearl Foams

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! No... seriously. Who didn't get the Grinch's? I feel like the Lord is humbling me. I'm contemplating quitting the game.
30t6p3b.gif
There has to be a small restock?... No? DF!!!

I didn't.  But rumor has it that some spots might, but you know how fast the rumor mill spins.

Try to stock locate FTA,FTL & Champs @ my mall got the Xmas Lebrons, Xmas KDs, CoughDrops, AF1 Foamposite (Blk/Silver), and Pearl Foams

Originally Posted by R3TROSPECT

Not new. But never posted so here ya go. Happy new year everyone.
those are super nice. without the SOLE branding, it'd be 100x better. still an awesome shoe. 

those are super nice. without the SOLE branding, it'd be 100x better. still an awesome shoe. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

This. Only reason why I'd look for a pair is cause of the colorway.

This. Only reason why I'd look for a pair is cause of the colorway.

lol yeah. feel that. should be NT on the back right?

Back
Top Bottom