YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

bamz great steal on the 11s. im kinda hating/borderline plotting on getting them from you.
thanks joe, mike, pimp, abernja, hare for helping me get this stuff for all below retail. white/red 17s didnt have og laces or lacelocks tho.
30t6p3b.gif

bamz great steal on the 11s. im kinda hating/borderline plotting on getting them from you.
thanks joe, mike, pimp, abernja, hare for helping me get this stuff for all below retail. white/red 17s didnt have og laces or lacelocks tho.
30t6p3b.gif

You better get that guy to send you your XVII lace cover. I never wore my college blues with the cover but it sure was nice later having it for the resale.

You better get that guy to send you your XVII lace cover. I never wore my college blues with the cover but it sure was nice later having it for the resale.

bamz- you might wanna edit...NO PIC QUOTING....btw- sweet pick-up on XIs
pimp.gif

Jed- no problem man. anytime...nice pick-ups
pimp.gif

bamz- you might wanna edit...NO PIC QUOTING....btw- sweet pick-up on XIs
pimp.gif

Jed- no problem man. anytime...nice pick-ups
pimp.gif

Not shoes, but did some damage at Macy's the other day when they had their friends and family 25% discount
smile.gif

5243790739_25887f9874_b.jpg

Not shoes, but did some damage at Macy's the other day when they had their friends and family 25% discount
smile.gif

5243790739_25887f9874_b.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Those madden trainers are all over ebay for $150 shipped or even less, not too limited.

Nice steal on the XI's
"The Nike x EA Sports “Madden 11″ Trainer 1.2 will be available soon ina limited run of 500 pairs at select retailers. Keep checking +%@%%@#%+%+$#.com/NikeTraining for the latest release information."

Thats where i got the numbers on the 500 release. i did see them on ebay... but above retail

doesn't really matter to me either way. i got them for $70 shipped and i think they're dope. just curious if anyone knows anything more about them.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Those madden trainers are all over ebay for $150 shipped or even less, not too limited.

Nice steal on the XI's
"The Nike x EA Sports “Madden 11″ Trainer 1.2 will be available soon ina limited run of 500 pairs at select retailers. Keep checking +%@%%@#%+%+$#.com/NikeTraining for the latest release information."

Thats where i got the numbers on the 500 release. i did see them on ebay... but above retail

doesn't really matter to me either way. i got them for $70 shipped and i think they're dope. just curious if anyone knows anything more about them.

Its been quite a while since ive made a post in here. Still no more shoes but brought this little guy home with me yesterday.

Applehead Chihuahua...7 weeks.

Named him Chuey

393909148.jpg

393909147.jpg

393909142.jpg

Its been quite a while since ive made a post in here. Still no more shoes but brought this little guy home with me yesterday.

Applehead Chihuahua...7 weeks.

Named him Chuey

393909148.jpg

393909147.jpg

393909142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom