YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

LMFAO@ Justins whip... not sure where you park that thing in the middle of Madhattan
laugh.gif
....i don't, it just goes from one post office to the next....then back home to unload
nerd.gif

nice to see what you had in all those boxes....good work on all of those. I almost had those CG's before you, just didn't wanna size down
tongue.gif

i need a pair of those skunks still, not feeling the prices but i might just have to bite the bullet
tired.gif

LMFAO@ Justins whip... not sure where you park that thing in the middle of Madhattan
laugh.gif
....i don't, it just goes from one post office to the next....then back home to unload
nerd.gif

nice to see what you had in all those boxes....good work on all of those. I almost had those CG's before you, just didn't wanna size down
tongue.gif

i need a pair of those skunks still, not feeling the prices but i might just have to bite the bullet
tired.gif

the volt 2010s went on sale a whiiiiiile back, at several nike retailers, about 129.
im guessing now they finally got to the outlets...

the volt 2010s went on sale a whiiiiiile back, at several nike retailers, about 129.
im guessing now they finally got to the outlets...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif

Hahah I'm sure you did... a couple ppl seemed to have been plotting, Thanks again Jon.

This guy... you've done enough for the year give us regular dudes a chance out here man...(still waiting on that collection thread, told you I'm willing to help man)
devil.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif

Hahah I'm sure you did... a couple ppl seemed to have been plotting, Thanks again Jon.

This guy... you've done enough for the year give us regular dudes a chance out here man...(still waiting on that collection thread, told you I'm willing to help man)
devil.gif

laugh.gif
...c'mon man, u know those skunks are a must for me 
pimp.gif

let me get ur pair and i'll post my collection within 3 days
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

devil.gif

i told the bama i'd come party in NYC for a weekend and help him to, but nooooooo.

devil.gif

i told the bama i'd come party in NYC for a weekend and help him to, but nooooooo.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092009/1253784913_jack_nicholson_****you.gif

I really just wanna steal your size 12 foams.. dont have time to lift hundreds of boxes, prob just end up in a cloud of smoke anyway
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092009/1253784913_jack_nicholson_****you.gif

I really just wanna steal your size 12 foams.. dont have time to lift hundreds of boxes, prob just end up in a cloud of smoke anyway
pimp.gif

got these over the weekends which i was very happy about the 13's and the 11's. Only paid 150 for the flints which i sold my 05 for 120 which was a good deal but still needed a new pair. 11's only for 140 shipped DS on ebay!!!!!!!

1zvu6w0.jpg

amxkwk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom