YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

210329994.jpg

Secret santa gift. 
pimp.gif

Nice pick up on the Polo Rangers
pimp.gif
My favorite Polo boots....
Anyways after picking up the Jordan XIII for such a great price this morning for $85 I decided to spend the money I had  saved on something else. Long story short I decided to hit the Nike Clearance store.... Came out with these... sz. 10.5, shoe trees, unmolested, but no O.G. box
eyes.gif
... I still can't believe I found these in the clearance store...
eek.gif

Nice pick up on the Polo Rangers
pimp.gif
My favorite Polo boots....
Anyways after picking up the Jordan XIII for such a great price this morning for $85 I decided to spend the money I had  saved on something else. Long story short I decided to hit the Nike Clearance store.... Came out with these... sz. 10.5, shoe trees, unmolested, but no O.G. box
eyes.gif
... I still can't believe I found these in the clearance store...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Dnice901 - dope. i just called and they said they didnt have any lol
Me and this other guy got the last pairs.. I would have bought their whole stock if they had more. The manager begged me not to post them on Nike talk because of all the calls he would get
roll.gif

Those cranberry 1/2 cents just didn't do it for me, Therefore I napped on them. Never cared much for black/red colorways on a Penny shoe, just bugs me..

Me and this other guy got the last pairs.. I would have bought their whole stock if they had more. The manager begged me not to post them on Nike talk because of all the calls he would get
roll.gif

Those cranberry 1/2 cents just didn't do it for me, Therefore I napped on them. Never cared much for black/red colorways on a Penny shoe, just bugs me..

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by jordan11s

wher u get those wht red 13 for 85???
nerd.gif
probably the nike employee store.
where is the nike employee store?

3485 SW Knowlton Rd.

Beaverton OR 97005

USA
Plus the Memphis location.

Used to get all my Jordan's from those stores, just call on Monday and you are set.  50% off.  Now I have to settle for 40% with Swoosh,
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

nerd.gif

3485 SW Knowlton Rd.

Beaverton OR 97005

USA
Plus the Memphis location.

Used to get all my Jordan's from those stores, just call on Monday and you are set.  50% off.  Now I have to settle for 40% with Swoosh,
smokin.gif

nerd.gif
do you plan on making a trip there? honestly if u u dont know where it is then it doesnt matter but there are a few across the country.
yes i would make the trip...

nerd.gif
do you plan on making a trip there? honestly if u u dont know where it is then it doesnt matter but there are a few across the country.
yes i would make the trip...

Originally Posted by Dnice901

roll.gif

Ehh...They Aight Imo...Nowhea Near Ne Of The Older Releases Doe

Originally Posted by Dnice901

roll.gif

Ehh...They Aight Imo...Nowhea Near Ne Of The Older Releases Doe

damn i need a pair of those 13 white red for that price....wish ny was like that -___-

damn i need a pair of those 13 white red for that price....wish ny was like that -___-

Back
Top Bottom