YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Me and this other guy got the last pairs.. I would have bought their whole stock if they had more. The manager begged me not to post them on Nike talk because of all the calls he would get
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dope pickup, never copped sjs, but for that price, I would have kept a pair

Me and this other guy got the last pairs.. I would have bought their whole stock if they had more. The manager begged me not to post them on Nike talk because of all the calls he would get
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow the pickups in here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
heres mine from the past week...
Navarro Highs for $9.97 each (make good gifts)
CDP Xii via trade.
Grapes off ebay for $145
pimp.gif
(icest used pair ive come across in awhile honestly)

Wow the pickups in here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
heres mine from the past week...
Navarro Highs for $9.97 each (make good gifts)
CDP Xii via trade.
Grapes off ebay for $145
pimp.gif
(icest used pair ive come across in awhile honestly)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea man they lied to you dnice... i actually came sooooo close to getting a 10.5 from there after you posted pics.
the female put me on hold for like 10 minutes. came back and said she looked in the back and on the floor but couldnt find them. then she WALKED BY a person holding them and asked if she could sell them to me. of course the person said no but there must have been more pairs yo! hoodwinked
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea man they lied to you dnice... i actually came sooooo close to getting a 10.5 from there after you posted pics.
the female put me on hold for like 10 minutes. came back and said she looked in the back and on the floor but couldnt find them. then she WALKED BY a person holding them and asked if she could sell them to me. of course the person said no but there must have been more pairs yo! hoodwinked
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
lyin *** employess man!

Originally Posted by bigj505

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
lyin *** employess man!

Wow Dnice $85 for the XIII need to become a nike emp.....nice movie collection you got there too.. 
laugh.gif

Wow Dnice $85 for the XIII need to become a nike emp.....nice movie collection you got there too.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

laugh.gif
LOL.... I just realized those movies were in the pic.... Classic vivid movies right there
pimp.gif
I don't work at Nike, but my girl does though... I used to work there a few years back.... I feel for her because she will be in the cold once again, cool grey XI's
roll.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

laugh.gif
LOL.... I just realized those movies were in the pic.... Classic vivid movies right there
pimp.gif
I don't work at Nike, but my girl does though... I used to work there a few years back.... I feel for her because she will be in the cold once again, cool grey XI's
roll.gif

so much great pick ups the last few pages 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no shoes for me just some Pacquiao gear, better late than never
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom