YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

394168080.jpg

and the pair in the back
394168081.jpg

No photos needed but I got some zoom air insoles in today.. HOLY CRAP!.

These things turn great shoes into BEASTS. They turn crappy shoes into contenders, and the best shoes with zoom already, into world class shoes. Impressive

These things turn great shoes into BEASTS. They turn crappy shoes into contenders, and the best shoes with zoom already, into world class shoes. Impressive

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Yes they do
pimp.gif
....they also turn shoes that may be 1/2 size big into the perfect fit w/better cushioning
grin.gif

nine point five - i'd throw 2 pairs of zoom insoles in those pe's and rock the $#!t outta them...let me get those 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Yes they do
pimp.gif
....they also turn shoes that may be 1/2 size big into the perfect fit w/better cushioning
grin.gif

nine point five - i'd throw 2 pairs of zoom insoles in those pe's and rock the $#!t outta them...let me get those 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom