smokin.gif

Tennis anyone?

Federer 08 US OPEN 4x Champ
394176216.jpg
394176215.jpg

Court Ballistic 2.3
394176214.jpg

great stuff NT.

And for me . I picked up some birthday iv's. As well as a nikon d3100. But I really don't know how to use it. If anyone is a Nikon expert please PM me!

great stuff NT.

And for me . I picked up some birthday iv's. As well as a nikon d3100. But I really don't know how to use it. If anyone is a Nikon expert please PM me!

Was able to get two of my favorite bball shoes, in favorite colorway at decent prices ..

If any one has a DS or VNDS Size 11 White/Red 2k3, let me know ..

Was able to get two of my favorite bball shoes, in favorite colorway at decent prices ..

If any one has a DS or VNDS Size 11 White/Red 2k3, let me know ..

collekt, correct me if i'm wrong, but might those be circa 2002 hyperflights? forgot the exact name but i remember kidd used to rock those. those are super d o p e

collekt, correct me if i'm wrong, but might those be circa 2002 hyperflights? forgot the exact name but i remember kidd used to rock those. those are super d o p e

Zoom 2K3's, a dope shoe. They remind me of Kicksology.net.

Dope Huaraches, I'm patiently waiting for a proper retro.

Zoom 2K3's, a dope shoe. They remind me of Kicksology.net.

Dope Huaraches, I'm patiently waiting for a proper retro.

my nt fam, sorry y'all got to here this now but happy 11th! just came from a string of christmas dinners so im kinda on that jack d steez! happy christmas y'all!

my nt fam, sorry y'all got to here this now but happy 11th! just came from a string of christmas dinners so im kinda on that jack d steez! happy christmas y'all!

So much trouble with Customs....
30t6p3b.gif

Christmas gift to myself.

10okz2u.jpg

and these from earlier this month...

2lazx3n.jpg

2dsmhs7.jpg

So much trouble with Customs....
30t6p3b.gif

Christmas gift to myself.

10okz2u.jpg

and these from earlier this month...

2lazx3n.jpg

2dsmhs7.jpg

Damn, Fred. 
 Are those Fed's PE's or just Flushing editions? Any my fav 2.3 c/w. Those and the grey/green ones are
pimp.gif

Damn, Fred. 
 Are those Fed's PE's or just Flushing editions? Any my fav 2.3 c/w. Those and the grey/green ones are
pimp.gif

diplomat tdot dope pickups
pimp.gif
That monogramouflage LV  is sick, and you can't go wrong with the Polo rugby
glasses.gif

My pick ups are weak sauce compared to that, but here it goes.... The sweat shirt I got yesterday, and the other stuff came today...

diplomat tdot dope pickups
pimp.gif
That monogramouflage LV  is sick, and you can't go wrong with the Polo rugby
glasses.gif

My pick ups are weak sauce compared to that, but here it goes.... The sweat shirt I got yesterday, and the other stuff came today...

Back
Top Bottom