Bonus:

Also below retail, beautiful shoe:

Nice pick 'ups people
Here are my, pre-christmas presents:

Below retail:

Bonus:

Also below retail, beautiful shoe:

Originally Posted by kickz4show

^ what are those? Are they unreleased samples?
laugh.gif

but seriously....it really is pointless for everyone to "prove" they copped 'em by posting their own pics of the same shoe almost EVERYONE copped. we all know what they look like, your pairs aren't any different than mine, you didn't get a special package....don't waste the bandwidth!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

^ what are those? Are they unreleased samples?
laugh.gif

but seriously....it really is pointless for everyone to "prove" they copped 'em by posting their own pics of the same shoe almost EVERYONE copped. we all know what they look like, your pairs aren't any different than mine, you didn't get a special package....don't waste the bandwidth!
grin.gif

why are people worried about everybody posting CG XIs? You know everybody is gonna do it just like with every other big release/hot shoe that comes out...I mean this is the pickup thread..

why are people worried about everybody posting CG XIs? You know everybody is gonna do it just like with every other big release/hot shoe that comes out...I mean this is the pickup thread..

Originally Posted by Young Christin

i never knew what was the big fuss about the cool grey XI.they are ok at best and the newer ones dont look all that great either.

Actually once they're on feet it looks pretty fresh!

Originally Posted by Young Christin

i never knew what was the big fuss about the cool grey XI.they are ok at best and the newer ones dont look all that great either.

Actually once they're on feet it looks pretty fresh!

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Lol.that %*%@ is still gay.they should jus say "I picked up the Cool Greys" and leave it at that.

Lol.that %*%@ is still gay.they should jus say "I picked up the Cool Greys" and leave it at that.

Originally Posted by Black Star

I picked up the Cool Greys

grin.gif

No picture necessary
laugh.gif

Nice pick ups guys. Especially those New Balance up there. Are those samples?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Black Star

I picked up the Cool Greys

grin.gif

No picture necessary
laugh.gif

Nice pick ups guys. Especially those New Balance up there. Are those samples?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom