YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Originally Posted by Black Star

they should jus say "I picked up the Cool Greys" and leave it at that.
this!

Serg - yea unfortunately i got caught up in this mess
embarassed.gif
....a coworker happened to text me after midnight saying he was getting a discount on pairs for his nephew and himself then asked if i wanted them as well.....this was right around the time i was trying to help some people out with a few pairs off NDC and the whole site was down too long so i just told him to go for it.

i called it quits on NDC after 3am hit and that spinning circle wouldn't stop and then that pipeline $#!t...just too much aggravation
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Black Star

they should jus say "I picked up the Cool Greys" and leave it at that.
this!

Serg - yea unfortunately i got caught up in this mess
embarassed.gif
....a coworker happened to text me after midnight saying he was getting a discount on pairs for his nephew and himself then asked if i wanted them as well.....this was right around the time i was trying to help some people out with a few pairs off NDC and the whole site was down too long so i just told him to go for it.

i called it quits on NDC after 3am hit and that spinning circle wouldn't stop and then that pipeline $#!t...just too much aggravation
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

why are people worried about everybody posting CG XIs? You know everybody is gonna do it just like with every other big release/hot shoe that comes out...I mean this is the pickup thread..
LOL!
roll.gif
I know right.... True everybody has them, but not everyone got them for under $100
pimp.gif
Woke up with crust in my eyes, and my girl had my shoes sitting in my closet waiting on me
glasses.gif
Employee store discount.... now I know how the dope boys feel when they get their first connect
laugh.gif

Talking about a plug...

why are people worried about everybody posting CG XIs? You know everybody is gonna do it just like with every other big release/hot shoe that comes out...I mean this is the pickup thread..
LOL!
roll.gif
I know right.... True everybody has them, but not everyone got them for under $100
pimp.gif
Woke up with crust in my eyes, and my girl had my shoes sitting in my closet waiting on me
glasses.gif
Employee store discount.... now I know how the dope boys feel when they get their first connect
laugh.gif

Talking about a plug...

Eh....if people are happy and want to post their cool grey XIs it shouldn't be an issue......it is the pick up thread after all. I wouldn't do it myself, but hey let the kids be excited about their kicks.

Eh....if people are happy and want to post their cool grey XIs it shouldn't be an issue......it is the pick up thread after all. I wouldn't do it myself, but hey let the kids be excited about their kicks.

basically!
tired.gif

basically!
tired.gif

this. dudes are mad for no reason.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

This.
 Would post pics but too lazy, and somewhat disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom