YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

gethigh420 - sweet pickup! when i get a dog i want an english bulldog as well. pm'd you!

^Congrats on the bully, peep the avy 
smokin.gif

^ The lady kept calling them bully's too. Is that the term for BD's? Any tips or special care they require? My first one.

^ The lady kept calling them bully's too. Is that the term for BD's? Any tips or special care they require? My first one.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

i'm no expert, but make sure to get him a good amount of exercise. very important. plus because of their build they have a tendency to dehydrate. they love cool/cold things, especially air and water. they are spoiled as #%+#, as well! good luck! my family's bulldog passed two years ago due to a heart complication... he was rather young, and i miss him so
frown.gif

4316_76636741913_514226913_1818744_5868140_n.jpg

RIP, Tyson
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

i'm no expert, but make sure to get him a good amount of exercise. very important. plus because of their build they have a tendency to dehydrate. they love cool/cold things, especially air and water. they are spoiled as #%+#, as well! good luck! my family's bulldog passed two years ago due to a heart complication... he was rather young, and i miss him so
frown.gif

4316_76636741913_514226913_1818744_5868140_n.jpg

RIP, Tyson
frown.gif
frown.gif

Good luck with the bully, my father in law has two and they are the most stubborn dogs known to man.

Good luck with the bully, my father in law has two and they are the most stubborn dogs known to man.

$65-cyber monday
393795990.jpg

and to interrupt the SBeach and Flint pickups, some more Nadals

393795989.jpg

$65-cyber monday
393795990.jpg

and to interrupt the SBeach and Flint pickups, some more Nadals

393795989.jpg

Boy did my December just get better! Just got an email from Eastbay letting me know I won my Wishlist!! Over 400 worth of stuf on there!! Never won anything like this before, im crazy excited!

Boy did my December just get better! Just got an email from Eastbay letting me know I won my Wishlist!! Over 400 worth of stuf on there!! Never won anything like this before, im crazy excited!

Back
Top Bottom