YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

5228860989_95647677ae_b.jpg

5229454884_fd1cb36cc8_b.jpg

5229454840_1c84f6a00b_b.jpg

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

RIP, Tyson

not that its funny but my friend named his bull dog Mike Tyson
laugh.gif
thanks amn! and yeah, it just seems like the most appropriate name for a bulldog!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remember waking up in the middle of the night cause my room smelled like +%##. tyson took alot of midnight deuces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

RIP, Tyson

not that its funny but my friend named his bull dog Mike Tyson
laugh.gif
thanks amn! and yeah, it just seems like the most appropriate name for a bulldog!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remember waking up in the middle of the night cause my room smelled like +%##. tyson took alot of midnight deuces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

^ The lady kept calling them bully's too. Is that the term for BD's? Any tips or special care they require? My first one.
A lot of people call them bullys.  As far as tips..there are alot.  They have a ton of medical problems so find a good vet.  PM for details.
Mocha 3s for $15 is just dumb, nice pick up.

^ The lady kept calling them bully's too. Is that the term for BD's? Any tips or special care they require? My first one.
A lot of people call them bullys.  As far as tips..there are alot.  They have a ton of medical problems so find a good vet.  PM for details.
Mocha 3s for $15 is just dumb, nice pick up.

gethigh- pmd you, like others said, great dogs very problematic health-wise

nice pick ups NT, got some stuff in the mail....i hope

gethigh- pmd you, like others said, great dogs very problematic health-wise

nice pick ups NT, got some stuff in the mail....i hope

Mailman just dropped these off, couldn't wait and got them for a decent price
2011s....

5229121407_b3e138e65d.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mailman just dropped these off, couldn't wait and got them for a decent price
2011s....

5229121407_b3e138e65d.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No shoes for me cashed out for this little guy. He's a 6 week old English Bulldog puppy I named him Dexter YES like the serial killer. 
wink.gif
thas weird because im buying a bull dog soon and im also naming him DEXTER after the serial killer

No shoes for me cashed out for this little guy. He's a 6 week old English Bulldog puppy I named him Dexter YES like the serial killer. 
wink.gif
thas weird because im buying a bull dog soon and im also naming him DEXTER after the serial killer

Back
Top Bottom