YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

394291639.jpg

coped the tv and the boots for the lady
394291510.jpg

and the lady got the kicks for me, GZA nice pick up fam and Happy Holidays NT

87HEC, beautiful Blue J's man, one of my favs and that price just makes them so much more attractive.
GZA, nice pic, that box and tag on kicks are classic.

87HEC, beautiful Blue J's man, one of my favs and that price just makes them so much more attractive.
GZA, nice pic, that box and tag on kicks are classic.

Originally Posted by dreads2you

dreads2you : man nice pick ups- the joam 1's are tough i might have to touch a pair ... i slept  

Originally Posted by dreads2you

dreads2you : man nice pick ups- the joam 1's are tough i might have to touch a pair ... i slept  

Xmas weekend pickups. Wade PE 2010's were a gift from my girl. All in all a good holiday. My dog likes to be the center of attention sometimes.
laugh.gif

c213507aefc684f2cb24acde89dda08f2071efc.jpg

Xmas weekend pickups. Wade PE 2010's were a gift from my girl. All in all a good holiday. My dog likes to be the center of attention sometimes.
laugh.gif

c213507aefc684f2cb24acde89dda08f2071efc.jpg

Didn't get no Jordans, but I finally got my "Cool Greys" right here for way below retail. Happy Holidays NT!

Didn't get no Jordans, but I finally got my "Cool Greys" right here for way below retail. Happy Holidays NT!

My grails....3rd time picking these up......OG (7th grade), Retro,and Retro again...these mean a lot....my all time favorite.....last pick up of the year
frown.gif

My grails....3rd time picking these up......OG (7th grade), Retro,and Retro again...these mean a lot....my all time favorite.....last pick up of the year
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom