YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

sold my Cool Grey 11's and bought a pair of Space Jams, just wanted them more and refused to pay eBay prices but it was pretty much an even swap so I pulled the trigger
also picked up some PRPS Raw Barracuda's 
pimp.gif

avll02.jpg

Originally Posted by StillIn729

sold my Cool Grey 11's and bought a pair of Space Jams, just wanted them more and refused to pay eBay prices but it was pretty much an even swap so I pulled the trigger
pimp.gif

Those PRPS are official!!!

Nice pick-up man!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Nice pick-up man!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

pimp.gif

Nice pick-up man!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
thanks man, I agree 
happy.gif

smokin.gif

PRPS Barracuda's=perfect fit IMO, slim but not oddly slim and those RAWs are killing it with the orange/purple combo

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

pimp.gif

Nice pick-up man!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
thanks man, I agree 
happy.gif

smokin.gif

PRPS Barracuda's=perfect fit IMO, slim but not oddly slim and those RAWs are killing it with the orange/purple combo

Christmas gift from my brother. Thanks again, Cris...
midoqo.jpg

Been wanting a pair of these for a long time. Found em on ebay for a decent price...
28ba4y0.jpg

Christmas gift from my brother. Thanks again, Cris...
midoqo.jpg

Been wanting a pair of these for a long time. Found em on ebay for a decent price...
28ba4y0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom