YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Gordonson

5 buttons though?
laugh.gif
how many should they have?  

There isn't a set number as far as I know, but it's just the first time I've ever seen that.
I was being sarcastic...NTers nit pick on the dumbest things 

Whats the big deal with PRPS NT? I know David Beckham wears them religiously and they have some nice fades, patches etc but personally i think Edwins are better.

There about £100 cheaper and japanese denim too but why is PRPS so much more expensive?

Whats the big deal with PRPS NT? I know David Beckham wears them religiously and they have some nice fades, patches etc but personally i think Edwins are better.

There about £100 cheaper and japanese denim too but why is PRPS so much more expensive?

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

I personally love PRPS, back in 2003 when they first came out, I got hooked up with a pair from a dude who used to work in at Ubiq in Philly and I've been sold since.  I think Beckman jumped on PRPS in like 2005-06 but he wears the boot cut ones usually.

The craftsmen ship that goes into them is incredible, they are really the only jeans I wear besides my LVC 66501-0184's which are one of my all time favs

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

I personally love PRPS, back in 2003 when they first came out, I got hooked up with a pair from a dude who used to work in at Ubiq in Philly and I've been sold since.  I think Beckman jumped on PRPS in like 2005-06 but he wears the boot cut ones usually.

The craftsmen ship that goes into them is incredible, they are really the only jeans I wear besides my LVC 66501-0184's which are one of my all time favs

you would think edwins are quality because of the whole made in japan but based on experience i wouldnt get another pair

you would think edwins are quality because of the whole made in japan but based on experience i wouldnt get another pair

Good pickups everyone!

Strange day.....I know they might not of been a huge success, but to see the Skyposites fall from $160 to $44, is odd....... Oakley Juliets were free because somebody left  these in the food court in the mall, I sat and waited for my family to finish shopping for over an hour and a half, these were just sitting on the chair next to me. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't on ABC's "To catch a thief"  Took em to Oakley, just to verify authenticity......100%  

Good pickups everyone!

Strange day.....I know they might not of been a huge success, but to see the Skyposites fall from $160 to $44, is odd....... Oakley Juliets were free because somebody left  these in the food court in the mall, I sat and waited for my family to finish shopping for over an hour and a half, these were just sitting on the chair next to me. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't on ABC's "To catch a thief"  Took em to Oakley, just to verify authenticity......100%  

Back
Top Bottom