YO! How volatile is/are your relationship(s)?...

Im in one 4 yrs deep. Very volatile past but now that we're LD and takin time to get things right im hopin for a peaceful future. Ofcourse there will bearguments though, the making up is crazy lol.

Yo Ant your story reminds me of a story of my own.
My roommate/good friend from last year was dating this chick for a good 2 years, and she was crazy every minute of it. Like this girl would call him up tocheck up on him (most straight-edged, non-cheating type dude) or would wild out at him for no reason or would show up at our crib unannounced. Anyways, onenight we went out to this party and came back because his girl was pissed at him for going to a party without her even though she was at one herself. Hmmm..

So I drove him back home and just started playing Halo online while she cried and screamed at him in his room. 5 minutes later she comes downstairs stormingout and crying, with him behind her on the stairs. Instead of following her out, he just comes up to me while shes putting on her coat to bounce... "Youplaying ranked?" I just paused it and looked up at him like, really? Haha was mad funny.

my girl has actually told me several times after a big fight that i turned her on........which leads to......

its like she gets aroused when i get crazy. man i hate threads like these honestly. cuz it all seems so silly when i think about it

sex right after fighting common for anyone else?.

YO!
he just comes up to me while shes putting on her coat to bounce... "You playing ranked?"
laugh.gif

sex right after fighting common for anyone else?.
That's what the world would lead you to believe. A girl told me once she had a dream about me and her being mad at each other, and then wewent at it strong. She said I was "so passionate!"

I told her to keep dreaming.

DF!!!

some people are just used to relationships like that due to how their parents may have acted.

I never saw my folks going crazy like that so I couldn't tolerate being around who felt like that had to go on. Instant dismissal of offending party.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yo kingtre what is your chick background?

my girl is colombian so you already know.........
smh.gif
The evil combination of
pimp.gif
and
devil.gif
mad.gif

I don't date my own people anymore..Colombians are beautiful..but alot won't date me since I'm not white, and I aint about to let a woman getsaddity with me, we don't click like right-click on a apple ya digg. This thread disgusts me and only goes to prove that men are stupid and women arecrazy. I'm shocked at how these girls think they can hit people when they feel like it.. it's shocking it really is. i'm cereal

edit: the i'm not white part means I'm not a white Colombian...since a lot of them are racist [a lot, trust me] I just gave up, unless they'redrunk

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yo kingtre what is your chick background?

my girl is colombian so you already know.........
smh.gif
The evil combination of
pimp.gif
and
devil.gif
mad.gif

I don't date my own people anymore..Colombians are beautiful..but since I'm not white or will let a woman get saddity with me, we don't click like right-click on a apple ya digg

laugh.gif
.....................aw man

Man after 7 years and a seed. I been through it all. My b/m spazin right now as we speak cause I was flirtin w/ two birds 3hrs away back in the h/t. She gother reasons to be mad and what not cause I cheated on her or "cheated" on her every year (throw me the SMH's and what not I deserve it) #%! gotphysical at one point and I did some things I regret but she knows I love her. But this time around she really spazed since we livin together, went fromthrowin me out to walin on my head, back, and neck to cursin the broads out, signin on to my AIM tellin me not to sign on or she'd know. Strangely enough,I accept it cause I know that she really loves me, that's just her way of showin it. I'm the doghouse as we speak, u know the scowlin looks, silenttreatment, sleepin on the couch, etc. Just gotta let this storm pass.

AirAnt23 wrote:
YO! I came home from work today and my homie next door comes out walking to my car. I figure he was just gonna slide through the crib for a minute. As we're walking toward my porch... his baby mama (
smh.gif
) comes out and throws a baby bottle toward us. Slammed the door, goes back inside.

We're on my porch. Homie is eerily calm. She comes back outside and starts taggin homie's Civic with more baby bottles. Apparently she had just got off the phone with some other girl he's been messing with. Then she storms out of their crib with duffle bags and hops in her whip. Hits reverse real fast and almost slammed into his whip. My man paused and says to me... "So, what time you going to work tomorrow?"
laugh.gif
As if this is normal.

She left and came back twice, driving mad reckless with their baby in the car. Homie told me the broad wanted him to get their baby out the car so she can go kill herself.
tired.gif
... They'll probably be back in love tomorrow night watching the Dook game together.
smh.gif

So I ask - is this routine behavior for any of you? As some may know, I've never had a girlfriend. Even still with the girls I have dealt with I can't remember a time when I've yelled at one of them or vice versa. Any of you feel like sometimes you have to wild out on your girl? How do people end up in these relationships? How do people STAY in these relationships?

DF!!!

laugh.gif

- damn bruh!

- but to answer your question sadly ive seen alot of relationships like this (just like the movie Baby Boy). i personally have never been in one like it, andhave never been able to understand why people put up with it. from what ive gathered people in relationships like that either grew up seeing abuse like thatwith their own parents or got involved in a relationship like that early on in their childhood, in both cases they grow to think thats how its supposed to be.

- but
roll.gif
@:

My man paused and says to me... "So, what time you going to work tomorrow?"
laugh.gif
As if this is normal.

- oh and Ant......when it does happen (and it will one day), just try and use common sense with the relationship, try not to mirror any other relationshipsyou've seen, even if those relationships seems to have been going great for years.

Well my current b/f and I...we're pretty crazy. I thought he was cheating (it was a very good reason to suspect something but i wontgo into that..). I preceded to drive all the way to his work...he was

in the stock room so I got an associate to go get him. I told him to come outside and we got in my car. I preceded to slap the living %+!@ out of him and madehis mouth

bleed while asking him what the %%$$ is wrong with him...and threatening to kill him
smh.gif

I overreacted..but still at least now he knows I dont %%$$ around.
grin.gif

Plus it's more personal since he has my V card..we've been together for about 2 and a half years. For the most part we have small arguements but dontstay mad for long..we've

grown out of petty arguments.

As for him being crazy... We were arguing over something I forgot...he threatens to walk allllll the way home one night (to make me feelguilty he wasnt gonna catch a taxi or

call anybody..)he lives like 10 miles away...and it was cold out (his car in the shop) He starts walking and I let him go. About 15 minutes later I startdriving and found him and told him

to get in..after 10 minutes he finally gets in. So yeah we have our drama..but we're growing out of it.

I can honestly say me and my girl have never had an argument in 2 1/2 years. I hate arguing and certainly wont tolerate
a chick putting her hands on me or making threats. The first sign of that you gotta go.

me and my bf never fight. we agree on most things, and we're both understanding. it works for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Well my current b/f and I...we're pretty crazy. I thought he was cheating (it was a very good reason to suspect something but i wont go into that..). I preceded to drive all the way to his work...he was

in the stock room so I got an associate to go get him. I told him to come outside and we got in my car. I preceded to slap the living %+!@ out of him and made his mouth

bleed while asking him what the %%$$ is wrong with him...and threatening to kill him
smh.gif

grin.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You're crazy.

She said I have to change in order to get back with her, meaning I gotta give a %%%+ about what I say sometimes
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Well my current b/f and I...we're pretty crazy. I thought he was cheating (it was a very good reason to suspect something but i wont go into that..). I preceded to drive all the way to his work...he was

in the stock room so I got an associate to go get him. I told him to come outside and we got in my car. I preceded to slap the living %+!@ out of him and made his mouth

smh.gif

grin.gif

Plus it's more personal since he has my V card..we've been together for about 2 and a half years. For the most part we have small arguements but dont stay mad for long..we've

grown out of petty arguments.

As for him being crazy... We were arguing over something I forgot...he threatens to walk allllll the way home one night (to make me feel guilty he wasnt gonna catch a taxi or

call anybody..)he lives like 10 miles away...and it was cold out (his car in the shop) He starts walking and I let him go. About 15 minutes later I start driving and found him and told him

to get in..after 10 minutes he finally gets in. So yeah we have our drama..but we're growing out of it.

my pops raised me to never hit a woman

but yall cant tell me $$%$ like that ant asking for u to beat the $$%$ out of a girl if she did some $$%$ like that

Originally Posted by FlyNY

i remember yelling at my girl, Yelling led to pushing, Pushing led to hitting..Hitting led to community service
Shes lucky i didnt get to stab her yet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks
pimp.gif

garnet and PISS ftl
laugh.gif
eww
That ++@% wasn't a compliment....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Word to everything, I would have to at least fight your brother or some ++@% like that since I can't hit you...

Somebody gotta pay.

Listen...if he was really cheating he would have deserved it!
He wasn't...and I made up for it big time
laugh.gif
no details.

P.S. my brother is the size of a full grown bear..not a good idea. lol

Listen...if he was really cheating he would have deserved it!
He wasn't...and I made up for it big time
laugh.gif
no details.
I'm sure you did.

devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

P.S. my brother is the size of a full grown bear..not a good idea. lol
And?

Plus, I'm sure you got a lil cousin or some $*$%.

I'd mess around and steal off on an old as uncle or some $*$%...Somebody in the family has to feel my pain....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom