YO! How volatile is/are your relationship(s)?...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Listen...if he was really cheating he would have deserved it!
He wasn't...and I made up for it big time
laugh.gif
no details.
I'm sure you did.

devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

P.S. my brother is the size of a full grown bear..not a good idea. lol
And?

Plus, I'm sure you got a lil cousin or some $*$%.

I'd mess around and steal off on an old as uncle or some $*$%...Somebody in the family has to feel my pain....
laugh.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
No lie my uncles are bigger then my bro lol...maybe you might get one of my lil cousins though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Well my current b/f and I...
I didn't know you had a b/f.
tired.gif

DF!!!

.......Even if I didn't...

YO! How I miss this?

I only skimmed that first page so I'll be back. But dudes talking about they too old? I'm scouting for a fresh recruiting class now. I need a new 5 with the swiftness.

DF!!!

grin.gif
Nuff said, you can be my chocolate teddy bear side piece though
laugh.gif

jk

laugh.gif
no details.

Bear sized brother or not your car keys would have been confiscated, you would have been walking home and then put on D restriction for at least a coupleweeks. More then likely that evening what you had accused me of doing would become a reality.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

laugh.gif
no details.

Bear sized brother or not your car keys would have been confiscated, you would have been walking home and then put on D restriction for at least a couple weeks. More then likely that evening what you had accused me of doing would become a reality.
tired.gif
, coooooollllld bloooooooddddeeeed

Im the one cold blooded one tho? I mean, did you skip over the part where she went to her dude's work and proceeded bloody his mouth.

crazy chicks FTL

[Capital P] I done seen it all, been through it all yo... forreal, forreal [/Capital P]

Here's the short of it:

-Crown Royal bottle upside the head
-Multiple suicide attempts/cries for help (Pills/cut wrists)
smh.gif

-Airing of dirty laundry to family/friends/in public
-Cake batter on a 50" LCD
-Throwing of kitchen utensils

"From _:

Im going to hang myself. Enjoy (edited) and your new family. I was never good enough. Im ugly. And Im needy.And I crazy"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Im the one cold blooded one tho? I mean, did you skip over the part where she went to her dude's work and proceeded bloody his mouth.

crazy chicks FTL

nah, i caught that part....

still cold to cheat on her, imo...

lol

i wouldn't have let my girl connect enough times to bloody my grill tho...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Underground54

[Capital P] I done seen it all, been through it all yo... forreal, forreal [/Capital P]

Here's the short of it:

-Crown Royal bottle upside the head
-Multiple suicide attempts/cries for help (Pills/cut wrists)
smh.gif

-Airing of dirty laundry to family/friends/in public
-Cake batter on a 50" LCD
-Throwing of kitchen utensils

"From _:

Im going to hang myself. Enjoy (edited) and your new family. I was never good enough. Im ugly. And Im needy. And I crazy"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

- hellllll no! how the hell do yall put up with this stuff?

[Biggie] somebody got to die [/Biggie]

laugh.gif
no details.

Bear sized brother or not your car keys would have been confiscated, you would have been walking home and then put on D restriction for at least a couple weeks. More then likely that evening what you had accused me of doing would become a reality.

Might as well break up if you gonna do all that son. What's the point?

Ehh I slapped him..didnt think i was gonna draw blood... I'm not crazy enough to destroy property though.
I think you would rather get slapped then eff with some girls who will key your car, slash your tires, and bust the windows out. (my friend is really crazy).
smh.gif

Me and my girl be on some crazy stuff, so I know what it's like to deal with that. Mine is just overly emotional. When she's feeling great, everythingis good. When she's not, that's a whole other story.

YO!
.......Even if I didn't...
frown.gif

grin.gif
Nuff said
embarassed.gif

can't believe you slapped him AJChick...he just sat there and took it?
smh.gif

I just can't see it. I don't like raising my voice, for no reason. So arguments just ain't cool. Then you start talking about putting hands on eachother... seems like that's a relationship that needs to dissolve.

[emoji]9829[/emoji]Spoiled l i t t l e L. A. g i r ll[emoji]9829[/emoji]
grin.gif

DF!!!

MyT, well the first took him by surprise. Then he grabbed my wrists so I couldnt hit him again..scratching me up (so he drew blood too
laugh.gif
grin.gif
)
Honestly yeah I shouldn't have, but if I found out he was creepin for sure I would have been mad at myself that I didn't hit him.

AirAnt sorry I cannot be in your five...lol even if I was single..I don't get down like that.

p.s. my cousin and her b/f fight on the reg. and by fight I mean fist fight...bloody noses..and the next night be getting it on..then the whole process startsall over again ..they're just insane.

AirAnt23 wrote:

YO! How I miss this?

I only skimmed that first page so I'll be back. But dudes talking about they too old? I'm scouting for a fresh recruiting class now. I need a new 5with the swiftness.

DF!!
hmmm there is something off about that number....

Originally Posted by FlyNY

i remember yelling at my girl, Yelling led to pushing, Pushing led to hitting..Hitting led to community service
Shes lucky i didnt get to stab her yet, but my female cousins def. put in the work for me
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at one of them facing vehicular homicide charges
i joke i joke

Straight up?
eek.gif

What'd ol girl do?

LOL @ some of these replies...U guys have NO clue how hard I laughed @ some of the ignorant shiii U do/put up with...SMH @ Uidiots!
smh.gif

MyT, well the first took him by surprise. Then he grabbed my wrists so I couldnt hit him again..scratching me up (so he drew blood too
laugh.gif
grin.gif
)
Honestly yeah I shouldn't have, but if I found out he was creepin for sure I would have been mad at myself that I didn't hit him.

AirAnt sorry I cannot be in your five...lol even if I was single..I don't get down like that.

p.s. my cousin and her b/f fight on the reg. and by fight I mean fist fight...bloody noses..and the next night be getting it on..then the whole process starts all over again ..they're just insane.
lol wth
laugh.gif

i cant even comprehend that......how?

FIST FIGHT HIS GIRL? id prolly kill my girl if i did that.....literally. does he give her soft taps and just let her go crazy on him? maybe he the type thatgets turned on by getting jacked up by his girl

This thread proves one of the reasons why I stay away from relationships. You know how many Ex's that I just wanted to knock. I don't mean punch, Imean KO with all my anger riding on that hit.

YO!
This thread proves one of the reasons why I stay away from relationships.
Exactly.

And that's sorta why I didn't want to make it. I've shied away from relationships because of not wanting to deal, basically. And this is cementingmy apprehensions.

DF!!!

YO!
This thread proves one of the reasons why I stay away from relationships.
Exactly.

And that's sorta why I didn't want to make it. I've shied away from relationships because of not wanting to deal, basically. And this is cementing my apprehensions.

DF!!!

yo so im sayin, you never plan to settle down? i know you a lil older than me but what dudes gonna do when they in they 30s? just curious? you cant reallythink like that forever right?

YO!
yo so im sayin, you never plan to settle down? i know you a lil older than me but what dudes gonna do when they in they 30s? just curious? you cant really think like that forever right?
I get nervous about it, word up. As my man Phonte said,"I don't wanna settle down but I don't wanna play around. And that's aman's dilemma."

I'll be 27 on the 21st (
smokin.gif
ohwell.gif
). And I've wondered if I'll be able to overcome my pump faking on therelationships. The word I get from most of these chics is "you'll meet one that's gonna have you open." I'm thinking... hell, youcouldn't do it!

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Well my current b/f and I...we're pretty crazy. I thought he was cheating (it was a very good reason to suspect something but i wont go into that..). I preceded to drive all the way to his work...he was

in the stock room so I got an associate to go get him. I told him to come outside and we got in my car. I preceded to slap the living %+!@ out of him and made his mouth

bleed while asking him what the %%$$ is wrong with him...and threatening to kill him
smh.gif

I overreacted..but still at least now he knows I dont %%$$ around.
grin.gif

Plus it's more personal since he has my V card..we've been together for about 2 and a half years. For the most part we have small arguements but dont stay mad for long..we've

grown out of petty arguments.

As for him being crazy... We were arguing over something I forgot...he threatens to walk allllll the way home one night (to make me feel guilty he wasnt gonna catch a taxi or

call anybody..)he lives like 10 miles away...and it was cold out (his car in the shop) He starts walking and I let him go. About 15 minutes later I start driving and found him and told him

to get in..after 10 minutes he finally gets in. So yeah we have our drama..but we're growing out of it.

my pops raised me to never hit a woman

but yall cant tell me $$%$ like that ant asking for u to beat the $$%$ out of a girl if she did some $$%$ like that

WORD SON I NO WHERE U COMING WIT THAT !
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom