yo if my girl doesn't let me see her phone what does that usually mean...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

nothin...

she doesn't have to let you see her phone...unless you pay the bill you have no right to its contents...hell even if you do pay if you gave her the phone then its hers...
girls don't use this logic when it comes to money

they want half

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Untitled

nothin...

she doesn't have to let you see her phone...unless you pay the bill you have no right to its contents...hell even if you do pay if you gave her the phone then its hers...
well yes i do pay her phone bill on occassion and whenever she requests, and whenever she can she checks mine...but the scarce time i wanted to see hers she was quick to dead that...

i know for one thing is she not ever checkin my phone thats for sure.
eek.gif
You're losing fam.

unless its in your name...you payin it on occassion means nothing...she doesn't have to let you see anything...

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

it means ur a creeper and u should giver her some space...
we've been goin out over a year and 1/2...i can count the times i asked to see her phone wit one hand..her one the hand is quick to rummagethru my joint as soon as i doze off or when im in the bathroom....

nothin...

well yes i do pay her phone bill on occassion and whenever she requests, and whenever she can she checks mine...but the scarce time i wanted to see hers she was quick to dead that...

eek.gif
You're losing fam.

unless its in your name...you payin it on occassion means nothing...she doesn't have to let you see anything...
so why does she HAVE to see mine then? if we gonna play it like that then she better not ever ask to see my phone.

my "main" used to do it all the time, like not even let me check the time. got me jealous as hell and now that i think about it, that was the %!+%%#%motive the whole time.

hate that #%$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

i dont know bout ya'll but i hate when people want to see my phone

This is the reason why all of my phones have a password on them when you lock them.Especially when I got my storm everyone wanted to check it out and theywould always head through my pictures/videos/contacts. All 3 are for my eyes only
wink.gif

Phones are personal things, how is it that hard to understand?

Do you let her go through your phone by chance
nerd.gif

nothin...

eek.gif
You're losing fam.

name under contract or not. imo if he's paying some bills, that would mean they're pretty close.

I don't know whats his reasoning to see her phone, if it's strictly cause he's insecure then eh whatever, she can hold out.

but if he just wants to see it to see it, to play with then I dont see whats the problem unless shes hiding something.

you really think he's that pressed to just play with her phone that he makes a post? i doubt that...she doesn't have to show him...most of you know ifyou're girl tried to go through your phone you'd flip just off prinicple...like i said...paying an occassional bill means nothing...

if you paying some of the bills you got the right to see it. if she asks to see yours...you can see hers too.

however ya shouldnt be asking to see each others phones. just shows ya both insecure. ya girl is doing something if she is ASKING to see yours and wont let yousee hers.

me personally....i would never ask to see my girl's phone or let my girl see my phone. its not even that serious.

dead that though

you said a year and a half together? it about to be a year and a half of wasted time if you got feelings lol

nothin...

eek.gif
You're losing fam.

name under contract or not. imo if he's paying some bills, that would mean they're pretty close.

I don't know whats his reasoning to see her phone, if it's strictly cause he's insecure then eh whatever, she can hold out.

but if he just wants to see it to see it, to play with then I dont see whats the problem unless shes hiding something.

you really think he's that pressed to just play with her phone that he makes a post? i doubt that...she doesn't have to show him...most of you know if you're girl tried to go through your phone you'd flip just off prinicple...like i said...paying an occassional bill means nothing...

ahem like i said, she sees my phone whenever she wants....the one time i legitimately wanted to see her phone she deads it? thats ok to you....
grin.gif

If you been dating her for a long time she should let you see it. But if you are the jealous type thats always trying to check on her then maybe its your ownfault she acts that way.

ahem like i said, she sees my phone whenever she wants....the one time i legitimately wanted to see her phone she deads it? thats ok to you....
grin.gif
ahem...like i said...its not yours...if it bothers you that much don't let her see your phone...then you two are even...you're notentitled to her phone cuz you're her man...she's not entitled to yours but you let her see or leave where she can get to it...

grin.gif
ahem...like i said...its not yours...if it bothers you that much don't let her see your phone...then you two are even...you're not entitled to her phone cuz you're her man...she's not entitled to yours but you let her see or leave where she can get to it...
he said she looks at it when he sleeps or something
indifferent.gif

shes hiding something
smh.gif

yeah she's definitely messing with other dudes

2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
@ you paying her bills too, sucka.....ol' "it ainttrickkinnn if you gottttt itt
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif
" kid
8e916f2f8ace322a7f42e6101a14ab400c89cc46.gif