yo if my girl doesn't let me see her phone what does that usually mean...

You pay her bill when she requests (not if,) and you don't get to see it?

And she gets yours whenever she likes? (No Tip.)

[slimthug]I ain't heard of that.[/slimthug]

If that's the case, refuse to pay her bill.

Also, you're getting played. Even if she isn't cheating.

That junk is so annoying. My boyfriend likes to go through my phone all da time, but da minute i pick up his he cops an attitude.
mad.gif
Doesn't really bother me cuz i look anyway. Try to catch a quick peep at herphone while she not lookin, if there aint nothin suspicious...let it go.

it usually means, she's talking or doing more than talking to someone else. she doesnt want you to see the texts or pics and numbers in her phone.

laugh.gif
i didnt read anything in the thread beside the title and my answer is-

you dont wear the pants in the relationship- and more likely than not someone else is getting in hers...

no one is going thru my phone i dont care, i could care less about my girl phone, whatever she doing is going to come to light regardless.

Originally Posted by Babiicakes88

That junk is so annoying. My boyfriend likes to go through my phone all da time, but da minute i pick up his he cops an attitude.

I wouldn't do that to you
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Lemme stop

Usually means hiding something, but don't be a fool and fight her over it... she'll slip then thats your get out of jail free card.

Personally i hate it when the girl goes through my phone. Whatever happened to privacy.

well if she trips right when you touch that phone. reasons are, she doesnt want you to see somethin in there. may it be bad or personal theres somethin she hasthat she doesnt want you to be lookin at. on the real. i found out my ex was cheatin on me cuz i went through her phone (not to like spy on her) but i wasusing it for somethin and i came across some stuff that shouldnt have been there.

What's there to hide in a long term so called "intimate" relationship with someone? Especially if you're paying the bill? Nah, she playingyou straight up.

All I'm gonna say is, I learned my lesson (on both sides of the fences from withholding my phone, and allowing her privacy to check mine).

Sure there's definitely trust in any relationship, but if you can't come straight with it the first time, then something is up. Good Luck.

It means 1 of three things:
1. She doesn't want you to see who she's talking to
2. You need to mind your own business and give her some privacy.
3. Both

When in doubt, pick #3, but #2 is for sure.

Back
Top Bottom