yo if my girl doesn't let me see her phone what does that usually mean...

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Do you let her go through your phone by chance
nerd.gif
yup i do, at the drop of a hat too.

shes deff cheating. and i bet the other dude has bigger balls than you and does not even care about her.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ahem like i said, she sees my phone whenever she wants....the one time i legitimately wanted to see her phone she deads it? thats ok to you....
grin.gif
ahem...like i said...its not yours...if it bothers you that much don't let her see your phone...then you two are even...you're not entitled to her phone cuz you're her man...she's not entitled to yours but you let her see or leave where she can get to it...
hehe...thats all i needed....eye for an eye tooth for tooth
smile.gif

btw, i hope u not ever touchin guy's phone since your stern stance on your privacy on your own phone....

My girl gets mad when I check her kick. I rarely do but when I do she gets so mad. I let her check mine there is never anything I barely use it anyway. Butlast week when we were on our way home from seeing Notorious her kick was getting text and I'm like let me see and then she was fighting with me pulling itback when we on the freeway. I finally snatch it and look at some stuff nothing really and shes still fighting for it then we down the block from my house andI take her kick and throw it out the window. Do that if feels good, and if she ever fights like that again I'll do it again. Lost the back of her batterycover thing in the vines where I threw it.

So basically she checking whether or not you being shady while she could possibly if not definitely be flirting and/or cheating on you with other males.
Ummm...

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

So basically she checking whether or not you being shady while she could possibly if not definitely be flirting and/or cheating on you with other males.
Ummm...
its been established that she aint just his girl, she everybody girl

You say she checks your phone when you fall asleep, or go to the bathroom. Why don't you do the same? Act like you fall asleep, wait until she is asleep,then snatch her phone and go through everything you want

So she checks your phone but you can't check hers? I swear, some of you dudes lack common sense.
laugh.gif

It means you are insecure and you have to quit killing yourself with thoughts that she is out there plooking other guys.

Seriously though, she probably has a backdoor man, but rather then assume that, just get yourself some #@+%+ on the side.....

Means that there's something to hide.

Right now, some dude's thinking about your girl with "I love your girl" playing in the back ground.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

it means ur a creeper and u should giver her some space...
we've been goin out over a year and 1/2...i can count the times i asked to see her phone wit one hand..her one the hand is quick to rummage thru my joint as soon as i doze off or when im in the bathroom....
god damnit if this doesnt remind me of my girl and i....

i dont think your insecure at all. if she checks through your phone any chance she gets most likely shes playing you. i mean if you want to check her phonereal quick to look at the time or to send somebody a text or get a number or something like that and she doesnt let you use your phone then i say without adoubt she has something to hide. and people only get suspicious if they are doing something behind your back. why should she check your phone to see if youhave something to hide if she doesnt have something to hide

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

i dont think your insecure at all. if she checks through your phone any chance she gets most likely shes playing you. i mean if you want to check her phone real quick to look at the time or to send somebody a text or get a number or something like that and she doesnt let you use your phone then i say without a doubt she has something to hide. and people only get suspicious if they are doing something behind your back. why should she check your phone to see if you have something to hide if she doesnt have something to hide
QFT ....
The way i see there's either two scenarios she's very insecure hence her rummaging you phone any chance she gets or she's creeping
either way the trust you thought you had aint there

Back
Top Bottom