"Yo, im ordering chinese, what you want?"

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

wo-hop02.jpg

heard abt dat place, dats not the place wit the dollar bills all ova the wall rite?

theres a ton of %^&* on the walls. pictures, business cards, fliers. dont remember money. i usually go starving @ 4am and dont even look up from my plate.

their dumplings and honey crispy chicken are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

theres a ton of %^&* on the walls. pictures, business cards, fliers. dont remember money. i usually go starving @ 4am and dont even look up from my plate.

their dumplings and honey crispy chicken are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Am I the only person, that gets instantly sick if they eat chinese food. I'm not joking 20mins later, dead for like 2 days.

Stirfry, I'm fine, but like the over-processed, street corner chinese spot i'm done.

apparently, you have something in common with these guys
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Am I the only person, that gets instantly sick if they eat chinese food. I'm not joking 20mins later, dead for like 2 days.

Stirfry, I'm fine, but like the over-processed, street corner chinese spot i'm done.

apparently, you have something in common with these guys
Spoiler [+]

pork fried rice, broccoli and chicken, and a beef egg roll
with a lot of hot sauce, soy sauce, and duck sauce

pork fried rice, broccoli and chicken, and a beef egg roll
with a lot of hot sauce, soy sauce, and duck sauce

I have specific items in the places in Columbus, but if I were thrown into a restaurant I've never been to before I would go with my go-to: Cashew Chicken 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have specific items in the places in Columbus, but if I were thrown into a restaurant I've never been to before I would go with my go-to: Cashew Chicken 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom