"Yo, im ordering chinese, what you want?"

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I always feel like I get the same thing. I've been eating Chinese food for like 20 years now and I've always had either General Tso, Sweet n Sour chicken, Orange Chicken, Boneless spare ribs, chicken wings...I feel like I should try something new but that ssoooooooo risky with Chinese food

eek.gif
roll.gif

I take it you've never tried sushi if you think chinese food is risky.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I always feel like I get the same thing. I've been eating Chinese food for like 20 years now and I've always had either General Tso, Sweet n Sour chicken, Orange Chicken, Boneless spare ribs, chicken wings...I feel like I should try something new but that ssoooooooo risky with Chinese food

eek.gif
roll.gif

I take it you've never tried sushi if you think chinese food is risky.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

3990869635_8d75c2842e.jpg

pimp.gif

MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best dumplings in the !%%#@%# world! Me and the misses waited 20 minutes under an umbrella our first time there. So glad I live 15 minutes from one.Pork dumplings, green beans, pork sticky buns...

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

3990869635_8d75c2842e.jpg

pimp.gif

MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best dumplings in the !%%#@%# world! Me and the misses waited 20 minutes under an umbrella our first time there. So glad I live 15 minutes from one.Pork dumplings, green beans, pork sticky buns...

4 wings with fries or rice depending how i'm feeling

2 cups of mambo sauce on the side (not the orange-!%% joint either, the thick maroon type joint
pimp.gif
)

and a half frozen homemade arnold palmer in one of them baby jugs

DMV carry-out > *

4 wings with fries or rice depending how i'm feeling

2 cups of mambo sauce on the side (not the orange-!%% joint either, the thick maroon type joint
pimp.gif
)

and a half frozen homemade arnold palmer in one of them baby jugs

DMV carry-out > *

they really sell fries at your spots?

-beef chow mein (crispy noodles)
-wonton soup with shrimp in it
-salt & pepper squid/shrimp/seafood
-yung chow fried rice
-chinese brocolli
-peking duck
-crispy chicken
-shrimps with lobster sauce
-noodles (crispy or flat rice) & chicken with black bean sauce
-salt & pepper pork chops
-general tao
-crispy spinach
-tofu with shrimp
-mayo chicken/shrimp
-steamed rice

they really sell fries at your spots?

-beef chow mein (crispy noodles)
-wonton soup with shrimp in it
-salt & pepper squid/shrimp/seafood
-yung chow fried rice
-chinese brocolli
-peking duck
-crispy chicken
-shrimps with lobster sauce
-noodles (crispy or flat rice) & chicken with black bean sauce
-salt & pepper pork chops
-general tao
-crispy spinach
-tofu with shrimp
-mayo chicken/shrimp
-steamed rice

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Am I the only person, that gets instantly sick if they eat chinese food. I'm not joking 20mins later, dead for like 2 days.

Stirfry, I'm fine, but like the over-processed, street corner chinese spot i'm done.
Almost all chinese food that you get at the street corner chinese spot is stir-fried.  And none of it is "processed."  I assure you there is a guy back there cooking your food in the kitchen
Sorry I meant, like at home stir fry. Just preparing food in some sort of Chinese inspired way.

And bro think about how cheap chinese food is. You think they are using Grade A top whatever beef and such. IDK, I just always get sick. Sucks too bc everyone always wants Chinese, I feel like a jerk being like, "Noooo, I can't eat it."
I love Japanese food though, so I do have love for my people across the Pacific.

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Am I the only person, that gets instantly sick if they eat chinese food. I'm not joking 20mins later, dead for like 2 days.

Stirfry, I'm fine, but like the over-processed, street corner chinese spot i'm done.
Almost all chinese food that you get at the street corner chinese spot is stir-fried.  And none of it is "processed."  I assure you there is a guy back there cooking your food in the kitchen
Sorry I meant, like at home stir fry. Just preparing food in some sort of Chinese inspired way.

And bro think about how cheap chinese food is. You think they are using Grade A top whatever beef and such. IDK, I just always get sick. Sucks too bc everyone always wants Chinese, I feel like a jerk being like, "Noooo, I can't eat it."
I love Japanese food though, so I do have love for my people across the Pacific.

Back
Top Bottom