General Tso's with fried rice.
The occasional lo mein.
Crab Rangoon

Sesame chicken with fried rice.
General Tso's with fried rice.
The occasional lo mein.
Crab Rangoon

Originally Posted by reener

Chicken wings & Fries keeping it simple.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Damn 5 pages and not a single actual chinese dish. 5 pages of hood dishes.
Lol... was thinking the same thing... I'm sure these guys know they're not actual "Chinese" dishes.

Lol... was thinking the same thing... I'm sure these guys know they're not actual "Chinese" dishes.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

That BBQ combo ain't a "hood" dish. Unless you consider the origin of that type of food to be "hood" in China. Maybe. 

Originally Posted by SinnerP

That BBQ combo ain't a "hood" dish. Unless you consider the origin of that type of food to be "hood" in China. Maybe. 

Man I had my sights set on goin' to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight but y'all are making it difficult.

HELP ME CHOOSE. FIRST TO 5 ANSWERS WINS.

Man I had my sights set on goin' to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight but y'all are making it difficult.

Originally Posted by hymen man

BOTH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

BOTH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yo, what was that chinese food they had at rock the bells in NY???....man that shi.t was banging.everybody was eating that.

laugh.gif
that wasn't real chinese food b. that was mix and match deli buffet served out a tent.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yo, what was that chinese food they had at rock the bells in NY???....man that shi.t was banging.everybody was eating that.

laugh.gif
that wasn't real chinese food b. that was mix and match deli buffet served out a tent.

Back
Top Bottom