Yo, is this Neek? - Vol. He done did it.

The MUGEN and SPOON tees are a cop for me, kinda want another license plate frame and the socks lol

I want to see Neek win but there is no kind of creativity when it comes to design with ASSC.

Wondering what the longevity of the brand is or if Neek is just trying to cash out while riding out the wave.

Doesn't help that people constantly complain about his customer services and I guess shipping takes forever, which seems to be the main complaint with ASSC

Last edited:
Within minutes.
not on official drop days, which he does twice

think of the 4th as a presale

thats why shipping takes so long, he maxes out the amount he can sell usually on a lot of the items letting people order for a certain amount of time, then goes and produces those 

only some of the items are really limited

not on official drop days, which he does twice

think of the 4th as a presale

thats why shipping takes so long, he maxes out the amount he can sell usually on a lot of the items letting people order for a certain amount of time, then goes and produces those 

only some of the items are really limited

How long does he allow people to order off of the website gonna be at work and not gonna get out till a couple of hours after the drop

Last edited:
How long does he allow people to order off of the website gonna be at work and not gonna get out till a couple of hours after the drop
maybe an hour or 2

on the SS17 drop the camo pieces and hoodies stopped first

but you could still order accessories

i have the license plate frame but now its gold and i like that one lol

I heard it takes one to three months to ship out your order lmao
F it though
Probably just copping a tee and hoodie tomorrow and then gonna buy a gildan fake to see if there's any difference

I heard it takes one to three months to ship out your order lmao
F it though
Probably just copping a tee and hoodie tomorrow and then gonna buy a gildan fake to see if there's any difference

idk about that i guy my stuff in a week last time.

Actually popped up few minutes before hour.
Like the Type R logo. But wanted nonwhite color.
Wish they had other colors for long sleeve shirt.
When's the next drop date?

Back
Top Bottom