YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

s dubl: Very Nice!!!
pimp.gif
One of my favoriteAM1's. They wear very well too, and get a ton of compliments. Rock the hell out of em!!

thanks bro...yes they will be rocked. Hopefully I can break em out over the summer.

Dope AM1s sdubl.

I thought Shamwow was a joke, until my friend showed me the other day. It actually works. Surprising.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^nice Ts Memph.

just got these in.....
Nice pick-up....didn't think they made them in your size.
*Still have that Kobe jersey with your name on it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by ElSuaveChino

trainer 1s are bananas...whered u get em from?

i got em from the trainer 1 media summit in newport beach. they are a sample of the polamalu's
pimp.gif

Nice Trainer 1's dude.... how do they fit? I think I read in the Trainer 1 thread that they (at least, the samples did) ran small... is that the case?

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^nice Ts Memph.

just got these in.....
Nice pick-up....didn't think they made them in your size.
*Still have that Kobe jersey with your name on it
wink.gif
yep...13 might be the biggest?

I havent forgot about the jersey...just have to get a few things outta the way.

yo, copped as well today. AMAZING. pistola is my isht. good to see mos return to some BOBS-type creativity.

Where to begin..

First of all happy 10k posts to myself. I've been steadily making way for this post since last week.

Today, almost 5 years of searching and 10,000 posts, come to that pinnacle point.

A pickup for the ages intersects with a monumental 10,000 posts. In essence it took me 9,999 posts and 5 years of searching to find what I'm about to post.

I've seen countless if not 4 dozen of these pass me by in smaller sizes, with the larger ones seemingly extinct. Heartbreak after heartbreak

Today marks a great day in my shoe buying life, a shoe that is retirement worthy. For those that I frequent PMs with, know the story on these..

ok so its just a pair of shoes.. nothing world changing.
409257d43d649ce2c29b14fb3944ce97b8b6a55.jpg

ee13562845a662e3c5f5c2ebb3b4c98eb17b160.jpg

top quality suede.. new stuff is just
indifferent.gif

941356aa48ba66d9c5a1c5c7b8d6068653b1d84.jpg

cue up lil flips game over cause thats how i feel right now.. aint no topping that "GRAIL" or in this case, that trophy piece after 5 years on thehunt. shout outs to jay, patrick and ian. yall know who you are

dope pickup on the playoff Kobe IV's a couple pages ago...
pimp.gif

YO!

Hmm... didn't think they'd have a 3X. But I think I like the white one with just the faces better.

DF!!!

What other colors do the MVP Puppet T-shirts come in? Now I kind of wish I had gone for the price match on that Penny T-shirt from the outlets, because I'dhave enough money left on my gift card to cop one of the puppet shirts

Coming to a much needed break after this week:
3611563815_72c08d8246.jpg

The XI's are OG's.

WallyHopp - Nice trainers

Back
Top Bottom