YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

today
2aajbci.jpg

2rhr241.jpg

vrpzpf.jpg

thanks reese's piece! <3

Picked these up for the oldest at Big 5
$30....
He is 8 and in a men's 6.5 already... #*+?!
39226f24354cbdb5df27e61930d5e4e614a7042b.jpg

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

What other colors do the MVP Puppet T-shirts come in? Now I kind of wish I had gone for the price match on that Penny T-shirt from the outlets, because I'd have enough money left on my gift card to cop one of the puppet shirts

White or Grey

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by ElSuaveChino

trainer 1s are bananas...whered u get em from?

i got em from the trainer 1 media summit in newport beach. they are a sample of the polamalu's
pimp.gif

Nice Trainer 1's dude.... how do they fit? I think I read in the Trainer 1 thread that they (at least, the samples did) ran small... is that the case?
thank you. well, i wear a size 9 and the right shoe actually seems a bit small. but, i notice that i have been half sizing up on a lot of shoeslately. i am 31 now, so i figured all of my growing has been done, but i am starting to feel like maybe my foot grew a tad bit. or maybe nike has been runningsmaller now? i only have been sizing up with nikes lately. i have yet to try on a real production pair; i want to get my hands on a pair though.

^ Thanks, hopefully this pair lasts. Otherwise I'll have a similar pic to yours with the infrared VI's
grin.gif

Vince-Great tee, I'm still on the hunt for a second MVP....and i'm patiently waiting on all these kobes...

Back
Top Bottom