yo nt. give me some break up songs.

Anyone remember that dude Eamon
roll.gif
?

bro, don't sit around making yourself even more miserable by listening to some depressing music. You need to be proactive and get out and do something. Keep yourself busy and that's the best way to not focus on your female problems. The more you sit at home and sulk, the worse things will get...

Anyone remember that dude Eamon
roll.gif
?

bro, don't sit around making yourself even more miserable by listening to some depressing music. You need to be proactive and get out and do something. Keep yourself busy and that's the best way to not focus on your female problems. The more you sit at home and sulk, the worse things will get...

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

this is the time where you listen to the songs talking about b's and h's
Real Talk G, Don't listen to them break up songs that got u feeling bad and hating yourself, listen to some B's aint $%$% songs, you'llfeel much better my guy

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

this is the time where you listen to the songs talking about b's and h's
Real Talk G, Don't listen to them break up songs that got u feeling bad and hating yourself, listen to some B's aint $%$% songs, you'llfeel much better my guy

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by mario23407

yous a+%%+

i dont give a %*!+. call me a $+@@% all you want.

Originally Posted by presequel

you brokeup with that one asian chick?
she's the one that broke up with me. we broke up last week. and then i tried to show her that i've changed... we got back last night and now we broke up again tonight..... idk man.

Emo much?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Eamon. Classic

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by mario23407

yous a+%%+

i dont give a %*!+. call me a $+@@% all you want.

Originally Posted by presequel

you brokeup with that one asian chick?
she's the one that broke up with me. we broke up last week. and then i tried to show her that i've changed... we got back last night and now we broke up again tonight..... idk man.

Emo much?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Eamon. Classic

Back
Top Bottom