yo nt. give me some break up songs.

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

SL, your girl is a NT'er right? U purposely makin' this thread to show your hurt? Goin the ol' sympathy route...

LOL
smh.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Time to get your own sn now. Unless for some reason you wanted the name "sole lovely."

Stay up, though.
laugh.gif

One Republic - Apologize

My ex had it on her myspace after we broke up, after that I couldn't listen to the song... now that I'm over her, it's actually a decent song.

SL, your girl is a NT'er right? U purposely makin' this thread to show your hurt? Goin the ol' sympathy route...

LOL
smh.gif
frown.gif

Damn bro...that sucks...u gonna be real heated when u see her choppin' it up w. dudes in the next PYP....

LOL
smh.gif
frown.gif

And see you're doing it allllllll wrong. If you're trying to right your wrongs you need to do just that instead of being all talk. Don't talkabout it... be about it because at this point she's going to do whatever it takes to protect her heart and do what's best for her even if it meansbeing away from you. If I were you I'd work on being a better you and maybe down the road work on repairing things instead of trying to force it.
Talking doesn't do much for me. Action does. I'm mean though and second chances are VERY hard to come by.

Oh and I'm going to have to agree with The Pain and Song Cry.

^^ i'm not going that route.. im just laughing at what dude said. i'm not asking for remorse or anything. i just want to show her one last time....we've been trying to repair but i keep going against my word.... but this one last time before this break up was it... i changed EVERYTHING.. but after oneday she didnt want it no more

DMX - what these
4f8354e9d901dfb4b049081e831a450698e3ed1.gif
want from a
4f8354e9d901dfb4b049081e831a450698e3ed1.gif

4543d348960c57bfe58553374fffaaa0-getty-76075206vb018_blazers_heat.jpg

normally i'd say no pics, no post, but i think we've seen enough of her. i feel like a loser for even remembering the og sole lovely.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by size twelve

normally i'd say no pics, no post, but i think we've seen enough of her. i feel like a loser for even remembering the og sole lovely.
laugh.gif

hahah. word. i was thinking about posting a pic but i knew nt already seen enough of her.. and i dont think she'd appreciate it lol

Cuz you don't change a lifetime habit (i'm assuming) in a day! duhhhhhh

That's why I said just work on yourself and make all the changes you would have made if yall were still together. If they were necessary changes theneither way you'll end up a better person. If you need to be with her in order to make the changes then you weren't being sincere to begin with. Do itfor yourself. Not for her.

i see you on that west2east. great advice
pimp.gif

if you have relationship problems pm west2east! hahaha

im assuming you've been through a lot in your life huh.

Brother Ali- Walking away

In a couple of months you'll be over it, and be all
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
at yourself for actually trying to change for a girl.

word...arnt you using her sn till u get unbanned?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

word...arnt you using her sn till u get unbanned?
laugh.gif

haha yeah basically. i've been pming dirty for the past week... he told me last year to wait a year and how he's not responding...

FREE MJBETCH!!!!!

Akon - Lonely
Blink 182 - Pathetic
Blink 182 - All The Small Things
Divinyls - I Touch Myself
Kurupt - Its Over
Leann Rimes - How Do I Live
Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call
Maroon 5 - If I Never See Your Face Again
Monica - So Gone
N.E.R.D. - Loser
Tony Yayo - I Know You Don't Love Me

Cannibal Ox ft. RJD2 - F Word

I kid you not, this is probably one of the realest songs EVER. The metaphors and the meaning behind this song is on some next level %*$%, it's not atraditional breakup / love song, it's kinda unorthodox, but just peep game and listen to the lyrics closely, you'll thank me later.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Cannibal Ox ft. RJD2 - F Word

I kid you not, this is probably one of the realest songs EVER. The metaphors and the meaning behind this song is on some next level %*$%, it's not a traditional breakup / love song, it's kinda unorthodox, but just peep game and listen to the lyrics closely, you'll thank me later.
co- MF -sign the beat on the remix is better than the original IMO

Back
Top Bottom