Yo NT, I'm engaged. Tips/Advice welcome. ***UPDATE*** NEED HONEYMOON SUGGESTIONS!

What's going on NT. Popped the question on Friday night...(yes, she said yes.)

Hoping to get some tips from some of you married guys...

Things to do/not do while engaged? Wedding tips? Married tips?

Also, for those of you "you just made the worst mistake of your life" guys...I'm not the guy that values everything over my wife and family. They will always come first.

(And yes, I admit I am posting this just for some funny comments, but would appreciate some tips)

***UPDATE*** Thank you very much to all those that gave me good tips and suggestions. 

See page 4...needing honeymoon suggestions! Thanks guys.

Last edited:
i just got married 2 fridays ago. all i can tell you man, is WATCH HER. study her. cuz i dont know if youve been living with her or not, but now is your last chance to see something you can't live with and turn back.

other than that... keep doin what youre doing. if she said yes...you obviously were doing something right. if you wanna up the ante and turn up the romance a bit, ONLY DO IT SLIGHTLY. if you set the bar TOO high now for that kinda thing, you'll always fall short of her expectations in the future.

prosper

dont do it. reconsider. 
came in here just to say "dont do it, reconsider"

anyways, congrats.

just keep yo heart obach, keep yo heart.

Congrats. Don't know how soon you plan on tying the knot. But get your self organized have a couple spreadsheets made to organize all the planning. Expenses, participants, to do list. Etc. Cross your t's, dot you I's. The day will come sooner then you expect. Remember its your wedding but its her day.

Congrats. Me and my lady will be getting married on 10-25. The advice I can give is that time will fly fast once you have set the date. How long have you two been together?

she's cute 
embarassed.gif

-3 on your man card for matching 
sick.gif

congrats 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Congrats fam, I remember you from the CBB thread because of our shared support of Wiggins. :pimp:

I hope that you troll and put Rock Chalk Jayhawk somewhere in your vows on some low key ****.

Good luck and God speed, she's a looker so make sure you have a shotgun in case dudes try to act funny.

Last edited:
Congrats fam, I remember you from the CBB thread because of our shared support of Wiggins.
pimp.gif

I hope that you troll and put Rock Chalk Jayhawk somewhere in your vows on some low key ****.

Good luck and God speed, she's a looker so make sure you have a shotgun in case dudes try to act funny.
She's a KU alum and a fan as well, so I might have to...
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Congrats man. All the best for the future for the both of you.

cuz i dont know if youve been living with her or not, but now is your last chance to see something you can't live with and turn back.

Deep, but the truth right here.

Been married 5 years, only advice I can give is to make your living space together fun for both of you. This way your home doesn't become a place to just coexist but a place to happily grow together.

Back
Top Bottom