Yo NT, I'm engaged. Tips/Advice welcome. ***UPDATE*** NEED HONEYMOON SUGGESTIONS!

Congrats. I hope one day I can make that leap and do the same with my gf. How much did you spend on the engagement ring. ?

Alright fellas, trying to plan a honeymoon. Need some suggestions on where to go/stay.

Thinking about Cabo, Key West, Playa, or Dominican Republic...

For those that have been to those places...best All-Inclusive resorts to stay at for a good amount? (Trying not to spend more than 1700ish for flight and hotel)...

I stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana...had a great time

Jacuzzis in the room bruh 8)

Last edited:
It's not on your list, but I went to Aruba for my honeymoon last November and it was great. All-inclusive is definitely the way to go. Not sure what you're gonna find anywhere for $1700 though, unless that's per person, on a stay of less than a week. Have you checked cheap carribean or any of those sites yet?

Hey guys, thanks for all the info.

Found out her pops has a ton of Marriott points that he will use for us, so we won't have to pay for a hotel as long as we stay at a Marriott. 

Been looking at the Marriott in Fort Lauderdale, right on the beach. Anyone stayed there or have details?

Congrats. I hope one day I can make that leap and do the same with my gf. How much did you spend on the engagement ring. ?
Bought a ring from a ring broker...ring was $2200 and he said it would've cost about $4500 in a store like Jared's or Kay (which, obviously take that for what it's worth).

Back
Top Bottom