yo NT, why are you single?

I love my basketball too much, and if i find a girl wholl love me as much as i love my basketball, then i wont be single anymore

I love my basketball too much, and if i find a girl wholl love me as much as i love my basketball, then i wont be single anymore

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

i want what i can't have...
Gonna have to agree on this one

"I can have me a good girl and still be addicted to them hoodrats" 

You finally get everything you want in a girl and then become bored with it and want that thrill of finding a new one. 

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

i want what i can't have...
Gonna have to agree on this one

"I can have me a good girl and still be addicted to them hoodrats" 

You finally get everything you want in a girl and then become bored with it and want that thrill of finding a new one. 

Great post.  I love threads where everyone can just be honest and tell the truth.  Most of the others are littered with bravado 
laugh.gif

I guess for me...I'm at a point in my life where I'm not afraid of being alone.  I think that many times, people get into relationships just so they can say, "I'm in a relationship."  To me, no woman is worth being in a relationship with unless her contributions in my life are equal to my contributions in hers.  I'm 22, and I find that the majority of girls my age are immature and far too self enamored to even be concerned with how they could impact my life.  Whereas, how I can affect them positively is always a priority for me.  I look for girls who strive to be a woman as much as I strive to be a man, and understand that womanliness is not antonymous with manliness.   A real man is virtuous and so is a real woman.   In essence...I look for women who can mirror myself in a lot of ways.   She's gotta be ambitious, down to earth, selfless, and compassionate.  Most girls my age ain't about that %+@%.  Outside of that, my career is my number one focus, and a successful relationship takes a lot of work.  I'm not willing to put in extra work for something that doesn't positively enhance my life. And of course, I have to be able to hold interesting conversation with her and respect her not only as a woman, but as a person.  Not to mention I have to be physically attracted to her.  Combined with the fact that I'm a musician...I just enjoy being single, and I'm not pressed at all to change that status anytime soon 
laugh.gif
.  I just wanna travel the world and experience all that it has to offer, as well as the women in all those places.  But I will gladly change my status when I find her...

Great post.  I love threads where everyone can just be honest and tell the truth.  Most of the others are littered with bravado 
laugh.gif

I guess for me...I'm at a point in my life where I'm not afraid of being alone.  I think that many times, people get into relationships just so they can say, "I'm in a relationship."  To me, no woman is worth being in a relationship with unless her contributions in my life are equal to my contributions in hers.  I'm 22, and I find that the majority of girls my age are immature and far too self enamored to even be concerned with how they could impact my life.  Whereas, how I can affect them positively is always a priority for me.  I look for girls who strive to be a woman as much as I strive to be a man, and understand that womanliness is not antonymous with manliness.   A real man is virtuous and so is a real woman.   In essence...I look for women who can mirror myself in a lot of ways.   She's gotta be ambitious, down to earth, selfless, and compassionate.  Most girls my age ain't about that %+@%.  Outside of that, my career is my number one focus, and a successful relationship takes a lot of work.  I'm not willing to put in extra work for something that doesn't positively enhance my life. And of course, I have to be able to hold interesting conversation with her and respect her not only as a woman, but as a person.  Not to mention I have to be physically attracted to her.  Combined with the fact that I'm a musician...I just enjoy being single, and I'm not pressed at all to change that status anytime soon 
laugh.gif
.  I just wanna travel the world and experience all that it has to offer, as well as the women in all those places.  But I will gladly change my status when I find her...

Cuz these chicks out here don't be acting right...and they let me smash without a relationship or any real effort, so no incentive for me not to be single...

Cuz these chicks out here don't be acting right...and they let me smash without a relationship or any real effort, so no incentive for me not to be single...

Because the one I want doesn't believe i really like her and it kind of sucks. The downside of being tall, lightskin, with light brown eyes.

Because the one I want doesn't believe i really like her and it kind of sucks. The downside of being tall, lightskin, with light brown eyes.

hmmm lets see.

-im picky
-too focused on my career
-havent found a chick that can top my ex sadly
-havent found a chick worth my time
-being single is fun
pimp.gif

hmmm lets see.

-im picky
-too focused on my career
-havent found a chick that can top my ex sadly
-havent found a chick worth my time
-being single is fun
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I guess for me...I'm at a point in my life where I'm not afraid of being alone.
Single does not mean alone. People stop telling yourselves this. Alone just sounds negative. Say single. Single is single. Alone means you have nothing/nobody in your life

Single does not mean alone. People stop telling yourselves this. Alone just sounds negative. Say single. Single is single. Alone means you have nothing/nobody in your life

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

True. Some of the most lonely people are the ones in relationships. Why? Because that's all they have in their lives. It's the only way they could fill in the loneliness/nothingness. It's not healthy though because that sort of dependence between two people can't last forever.
Make your life meaningful outside of a girl. The girls will flock to you once that happens.

At least that's what I'm hoping for...

True. Some of the most lonely people are the ones in relationships. Why? Because that's all they have in their lives. It's the only way they could fill in the loneliness/nothingness. It's not healthy though because that sort of dependence between two people can't last forever.
Make your life meaningful outside of a girl. The girls will flock to you once that happens.

I'm not telling myself anything
laugh.gif
.  That's your connotation.  I said alone, not lonely.  Alone implicates something singular...one.  I'm not afraid of being "one" meaning I don't have to be in a relationship (two) to feel happy, because my happiness isn't defined by that.    

I'm not telling myself anything
laugh.gif
.  That's your connotation.  I said alone, not lonely.  Alone implicates something singular...one.  I'm not afraid of being "one" meaning I don't have to be in a relationship (two) to feel happy, because my happiness isn't defined by that.    

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Word, a friend of mine moved in with his girl this year after being together for like 6 months. He's always bored as hell because she's working a lot and this dude just has a ton of free time but never has anything to do.

As far as that second quote from wws, that's what I'm doing now. I just got out of a really long relationship this summer and I'm not rushing to get back into one. Right now I'm taking time to get everything on my side settled out and on track before I make moves again like that

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Word, a friend of mine moved in with his girl this year after being together for like 6 months. He's always bored as hell because she's working a lot and this dude just has a ton of free time but never has anything to do.

As far as that second quote from wws, that's what I'm doing now. I just got out of a really long relationship this summer and I'm not rushing to get back into one. Right now I'm taking time to get everything on my side settled out and on track before I make moves again like that

Back
Top Bottom