yo NT, why are you single?

Im use to being let down. I took 27 L's last year (just from going through the numbers in my phone). I use to ALWAYS have a badd jank on decc, but after I lost my gf of almost 3 years a year and some months ago I just dont have the drive to even 'talk' to another girl anymore. I just find it pointless and a waste of time to meet let alone introduce myself to anybody anymore knowing that theyll eventually leave like the rest. Crazy part is im the most faithful person a girl could ever meet. Something about that just doesnt sit well with most girls. Idk....im just use to being alone :/

reeeem0 wrote: I took 27 L's last year
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

After my relationship ended where I was talking marriage, my mind is now on progressing my career and having fun with no worries.

The time will come, but recent events put things into perspective and I'm in no hurry.

After my relationship ended where I was talking marriage, my mind is now on progressing my career and having fun with no worries.

The time will come, but recent events put things into perspective and I'm in no hurry.

Now I have no gf, Putting all efforts into poker. So far +400-500 but I was up 2k at one point but just don't know how to hold on to it
30t6p3b.gif
also being reckless + steaming ftl

Now I have no gf, Putting all efforts into poker. So far +400-500 but I was up 2k at one point but just don't know how to hold on to it
30t6p3b.gif
also being reckless + steaming ftl

Since my ex I haven't met a man that really gets and keeps me hot and pushes all of my buttons. Until I meet the guy that will make me think twice about flirting in front of his face with somebody else I'll stay single.

Since my ex I haven't met a man that really gets and keeps me hot and pushes all of my buttons. Until I meet the guy that will make me think twice about flirting in front of his face with somebody else I'll stay single.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I'm a big black dude and I regularly threaten women with physical harm if they don't do as I please. Maybe I can make you think twice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I'm a big black dude and I regularly threaten women with physical harm if they don't do as I please. Maybe I can make you think twice
smile.gif

I'm single because there is too much hope and intrigue in this world for a young man like myself to be tied down to relational responsibility.

I'm single because there is too much hope and intrigue in this world for a young man like myself to be tied down to relational responsibility.

Because I'm in college now and there's too many women for me to be in a relationship. It'd be nice to have that one person to always talk to and such, though.

Because I'm in college now and there's too many women for me to be in a relationship. It'd be nice to have that one person to always talk to and such, though.

A few reasons:

• start law school in the fall; can't have the distractions interfering my future
  • want to use the time before law school to accomplish as much as I can
  • I'm picky

A few reasons:

• start law school in the fall; can't have the distractions interfering my future
  • want to use the time before law school to accomplish as much as I can
  • I'm picky

Back
Top Bottom