YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

YO! ^ I dig it. But I spoke with him one night, he said he'd go to HOH for me the next day... I never heard back from him. He could've sent a textsimply telling me that he wouldn't be able to do it. I would've understood and left him alone.
tired.gif

Cape Town.
pimp.gif
I need to visit.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Where do you stay?

Cape Town, South Africa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been to SA a few times. Jeffrey's Bay is one of my favorite places in the world. I got a few friends in Cape Town

ant- I hear you. think pinks are nice, i saw you ended up with pairs right? what szs again?

^Nice IV's. I've been looking for a vnds pair in my size for a while now. The leather is so nice on those

I picked up some heat here recently

Paid a mint for these, but they are icey and 100% wearable. I now can add them to my DS pair of 00's

Finally after all these years, I find me a pair of DS Royal 1's for a decent price. 1's should not have a jumpman on the back.
devil.gif

I know Im not a jumpman on the back of the III-VI person, but the grapes hold a special place in my heart, plus I got these DS for a decent price.

those vans are solid, I seen them the other day and I wish I had some money to pick them up.

Originally Posted by s dubl

El Bro...how your VIs icier than your 5s
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Nice pick ups sir.

LOL. You should see my DS Infrareds. Even More Icy.
laugh.gif
I dont know whythe soles on all recent V's get yellow spots, and no other model with clear soles has that problem.
grin.gif

more BAPE for me.

cjpqt.jpg

always wanted a bape camo trucker, finally copped one.
24vi88p.jpg

front of tee
2606ex0.jpg

back
2vb8v9i.jpg

and my collection so far.
8ziagw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom