YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

^^^

Those Red AM 1's look orange. Looks cool, I wish they made an orange pair like the red. Hopefully the color orange will be available on Nike ID when theyput the 1's back.

Originally Posted by El Bro

^^^

Those 1's look orange. Looks cool, I wish they made an orange pair like that. Hopefully the color orange will be available on Nike ID when they put the 1's back.

Yeah, crappy iphone snap shot. They're actually the Air Maxim+ . If anyone needs a size 10 in the red Air Maxim+ let me know, i have a another pair Ibought on release with the box top.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ dope persians up there.

Thanks man. I was so excited my homegirl was able to bring me two pairs back from Hong Kong. The white/persian womens on the far right were bought at MilpitasOutlet, $49.99 + 20% not bad. i went back this week to grab a a couple more pairs for myself and some buddies and the biggest womens size left now is a womens9.5.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ dope persians up there.

Thanks man. I was so excited my homegirl was able to bring me two pairs back from Hong Kong. The white/persian womens on the far right were bought at Milpitas Outlet, $49.99 + 20% not bad. i went back this week to grab a a couple more pairs for myself and some buddies and the biggest womens size left now is a womens 9.5.
mad.gif
Word of mouth travels fast, word to the outlet thread.
grin.gif

Yeah. I posted the info a week ago in the TEAM AM thread so I'm sure a lot of AM heads were fortunate to grab their pairs. I didn't want to blow it upin the outlet thread..

nice pickups!
all three pickups are my grails, and in my size, too!!!

i hope one day i'll own the infra vi's and royal 1's... with no jumpman on the back

Cyppytang & Koopa2410, yeah the yellow dri-fit shirt (Kobe Spotlight Tee) runs a size big. Got a L for that and XXLfor the black and white (Kobe Two Four) hologram shirt (asian size).

Available @ NDC but got it at a local Nike shop here in the Phil.

smile.gif

nice pickups el bro. the leather on those oreo IV's are nice, i miss mine.
info on those chukka's?

Back
Top Bottom