YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

just picked these up for 70 shipped, pretty much DS sz 8.5

4056640819_f2336d9079_b.jpg

picked up 2009 Yankees World Series hat 3 days ago. Got brand new with tag still attached 1996 World Series yankees hat in the mail earlier today. Reallyexcited about this one

Bonus:

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

those 11's aren't complete unless you get some 01 blk/red's at least. nice nonetheless..if ur a sz 9 i have some sz 9 cg xi's vnds for sale.

yeah that set is just for the time being, Id like to get the 01 Breds as well as the 01 Columbias, mine are OG and are a little more beat up than I'd like.The Cool Greys are next up, but Im a size 13 (as well as broke right now lol) dope Yankee WS hat collection
pimp.gif

Got these in yesterday but it was after I left work...sorry no 2k4 kobe thread, already had the yellow toe one's

thanks to jamlj13

now to find the home set. and in my size.

Thanks maxtempo96 i actually bought 2 of the 09 WS fitted they're really nice. Im stoked about getting 96 WS hat new and in my size- my holy grail.

LETS GO YANKEES!!!

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

those 11's aren't complete unless you get some 01 blk/red's at least. nice nonetheless..if ur a sz 9 i have some sz 9 cg xi's vnds for sale.

yeah that set is just for the time being, Id like to get the 01 Breds as well as the 01 Columbias, mine are OG and are a little more beat up than I'd like. The Cool Greys are next up, but Im a size 13 (as well as broke right now lol) dope Yankee WS hat collection
pimp.gif

If you're so broke you should've let me win that auction for the Space Jams
roll.gif
. They look even better than they did in the ad man. Nice pickup.

As for me, this was my last pickup for a while. They took almost two weeks for the seller to ship. Oh well, these are hard enough to find in my size, I canwait a few days.

Just picked up the AJ 16.5, which is actually a great performance shoe. Not really into the whole fusion/hybrid thing but these are actually really good shoesand I like the look of them. And finally I was able to pick up a DS pair of the Vick 3 "the dirty" edition in Atlanta a few days ago to go along withmy authentic Falcons Jersey.

SinnerP - Nice Seattle fitteds
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDRone

How much are y'all paying for the Griffeys?
nerd.gif

I got mine in an auction for retail. I've seen them go for quite a bit more and they're getting tougher to find, so I was okay paying that. NormallyI don't mess with anything close to retail, but for these I made an exception.

Mailman dropped these off earlier today, definitely not letting these go like I did with my other pair.

Also to the guy asking about griffeys, the Volt colorway is/has restocked in some FTA/FTL so you might want to check out your local stores. If you need a size9 for the low low shoot me a pm
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom